Funny and SFW

ITA Bro, and I’m an actuary. Hundredths of a bps for this use is bad. The second example is worse. I have argued for less precision in our internally derived assumptions. 9-10 significant digits? No way. You can check that crap yourself.

You guys are providing far more hilarity than the original comics.

2 Likes

Will you be reminding people of this new policy?

3 Likes

Oh, I get it now! Because of the flag being moved, if you look at the last two panels, it looks like the wall has shifted (I had to look at the last two panels ignoring the first 4 panels).

Funny.

Still don’t get the other one though.

oh… ha. I get it now! Thanks for bringing out the puppets.

1 Like

read the thread, it is explained

2 Likes

Great. I still don’t get it, and now I am no smarter than BG5150. What a crappy day.

I didn’t really get it until this post.

Thanks for making me not feel alone

By the way, some of y’all may enjoy this site:

I assumed that the punch line comic was a Catholic thing, the host (turkey, chicken, whatever) and the wine (punch). You get the host then the drink. I guess I over thought it.

I’m tempted to order some of these stickers.

2 Likes

I finally got both of meep’s jokes and I can’t believe no one said the latter one was just a matter of perspective.

The other one, I have actually seen before but for some reason even with all the hints and even the flat out statement, I couldn’t remember it.

A friend of mine drew these

6 Likes

No the latter one had no punch line, the ladder one was a matter of perspective

2 Likes

ok fine, I’ll screenshot the tweet

7 Likes

To be Frank, being strict to the letter of the symbolism, doesn’t help, you need to be familiar with the poster.

Clicky clicky