Funny and SFW

Was just adding a riddle to your joke. Variety is the Spice of life

1 Like

Not sure a reference to Frank is all that riddleicious, but ok.

At any rate, the Spice must Flow!

But does the spice flow well enough to be modelled using fluid dynamics principles? Or, having been pre-observed, is it now a pre-determined result?

If you allow for discontinuities . . . it might be possible.

But the most important principle for a planetary ecologist is to have an understanding for consequences.

6 Likes

I donā€™t really get it. I mean, I see that the punctuation is differentā€¦and that the bottom picture lady has blue creepy eyes and a really big booger stretching to her earā€¦but Iā€™m not hip now with it and wow up on all the latest drug terms.

You only need to be in touch with sci-fi to get this

1 Like

On Arrakis we will use desert power.

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

Now I need to know French to get your jokes!?

3 Likes

Merde alors, Dan!!!

1 Like

I donā€™t get itā€¦other than the reference to crocodile dunder mifflinā€¦but Ms Turner wants to know whatā€™s pipe got to do with it?

:laughing: I donā€™t think I need google translate for that one

Same here. Why french? Why a pipe? I have a feeling thereā€™s a mashup kinda thing going on here, Crocodile Dundee meets X, but I dunno what X is.

ā€¦P(Meepā€™s sense of humor is just that elevated) > P(Meep just trolling us now) > 0 though.

3 Likes

Uh oh. You donā€™t know the meep rules:

1.) meep is not going to explain jokes
2.) meep is also not going to remind people that meep will not explain jokes

1 Like

No Iā€™m aware, thus my referencing her sense of humor being more elevated than mine. Though maybe sheā€™ll take pity on the fact that my brain is now wrapped around this like when you canā€™t get a song out of your head and itā€™s totally keeping me from studying.

ā€¦not me procrastinating by being on GoA. This specifically. Promise.

I have an insidious goal: to expose people to some frickin cultural literacy

You guys seem pretty good at figuring this stuff out as a group project, though, so, Iā€™ll leave you to it

additional: Iā€™ll link to this cross-stitch designerā€™s listing. Love his stuff

1 Like

https://publicdelivery.org/magritte-not-a-pipe/

3 Likes