For my fellow Catholics

I will tell Stu – he’s eligible for the vaccine now (cancer patient), but has yet to get an appointment.

Here’s the official press release:

I don’t know anywhere people get a choice (unintentional pun)

and I believe J&J denies the accusations

I have no idea. I haven’t even tried to look.

Actually, the difference is in the last stage, vaccine production. mRNA vaccine types don’t need cells to produce the vaccine. J&J does. They don’t deny this. What they claim is their vaccine development has been held to the “highest bioethical standards and guidelines,”. Depends whose standards you are using.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

OMG, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT POST?

Hey, it wasn’t me.

Take into consideration who the conversation is targeted toward and their views on . . . that particular subject.

It’s acknowledged that no malicious intent was intended, but the post, IMO, is inappropriate for this thread.

fine, point taken. i’ll move it to another thread (already have actually).

If I ever see our parish priest wearing this, I don’t know if I’ll laugh or run for the hills!!!

1 Like

Looks kind of ordinary to me.

1 Like

Fulton Sheen’s Greatest Hits!

I know that name!

lol

Do the Protestants pay much attention to Mary are all?

Not like Catholics do. We think she was a particularly important person chosen by God to fill a particularly important role, but we don’t make graven images of her or pray to her to make intercession for us. We don’t believe that she remained a virgin for her whole life either, although we do believe she was a virgin when she gave birth.

We do like the Magnificat.

Not sure about other Protestants. She seemed like a very nice, fully human lady. Never heard a sermon dedicated to her, never prayed to her, don’t think much about her, not a factor in my beliefs on salvation.

Had to Google what this is, had never heard of it.