Flex your high school glory

When I took the SAT, the max score was 1600, 800 for each half.

The TSWE max score was 60.

You just reminded me of a guy in a hallway loudly bragging about getting like a 30 or 32 on the ACT (max possible: 36). I had only told a couple of teachers and one clapped me on the back and said, “Rastiln, I heard about you getting a 34!” Apparently that’s around the 99th percentile. And this proves that standardized testing is not terribly predictive.

And there was about 525 kids in my graduating class.

I could dunk. I can’t dunk anymore.

Found a $10 in the school library once.

Once.

#winning

Facebook destroyed the appeal of the HS reunion. I already know what you’re up to, I don’t need to see you to find out anymore. The gatherings my class organized were only 20-30 people and it was basically the group that still live in my hometown and the group that lived in Lexington, KY that went to UK and they all still hang out with each other. I didn’t go to either and I deleted my Facebook so I will probably never go to one. There are only about 4 or 5 people I would like to connect with again and they haven’t gone to any of them either.

Please do tell, what am I up to?

Nerding it up like the rest of us, imo.

1 Like

cat lady

I like that you needed a special alt to brag about this.

This is my only alt. And my only account. Gonna check to see if my_dunking_alt is available, though.