Fall 2022 Exam 8 Thread

Everywhere has no availability. Where was the closest to you?

Midtown Manhattan. Something is definitely not right. I guess they will open more spots?

Yes, very weird. I had a hard time finding spot on the 3rd day after registration opened so it’s even worse now.

I just looked, there is a spot in Trenton NJ and Wethersfield CT.
Those are the closest to NYC

I contacted CAS, they said Pearson is having issues with their website. An email will send out to inform people when they can schedule their exam sittings.

2 Likes

Good to know, definitely would like to reschedule mine to a more desirable time slot.

1 Like

I assume everyone that registered have Saturday as the day. lol
I would love to take it on Monday, 31st.

As I go through the Fisher section, I wonder how many of you are going to study Aggregate Loss Factor on Demand in depth.
Not sure how likely this will be tested but knowing CAS, theres always a chance.

It seems like a weird thing to test to me. But as you say…that means nothing…

It’s just such a nasty looking section lol

Heads up my testing center had a non-saturday availability. Perhaps other sites are opening up as well.

Are you seeing only 25th and 29th? I am seeing 25th now, besides from 29th, but nothing else in between, and I checked 7 other nearest locations and they all shown only these two days.

Yup only 25 besides 29th

I’m basically going to only reschedule if the 31st opens up in the testing location I prefer.

Yea Tuesday the 25th. It’s what I was hoping for anyways. Kind of silly tho there was only an 8am available… so I book that… then go back in and suddenly there was a 12:30 as well. I bet the 12:30 was there all along so not sure why it wouldn’t show until someone booked the 8am.

A lot of days have been opening up. Anyone saw 31st as an available day?

I’m not seeing the 31st. The other weekday ones that opened up are so much better than Saturday though, I went with a weekday.

Are you more of a early morning exam taker?
I struggled with picking 8am or 12pm.
My mind works better overall in the morning but that’s assuming I had a good night sleep. haha

I went with 8am. I wouldn’t call myself a morning person either, but I most definitely will get drousy in the afternoon.

1 Like

I just changed from 8am to 12pm…

I’m starting my second pass today. my only motivation is…no I have none.

2 Likes