Fall 2020 Exam 7 Sitting

The CAS doesn’t send out emails regarding exams unless its between 2 and 3 or 20 minutes after 3. So there is still time!

There’s always going to be people who don’t want you to succeed.

what email did they send at 20 after 3

I believe one or two times the exam results came out after the 2 - 3 pm window. I was just making a joke.

they emailed us at 3:06 about on 10-6

their office closes in 2 hours

Email in 1:59:59…

Still nothing

They probably read some of this thread and decided to add another week. That’s one way to suppress dissent I guess. Happy waiting to the rest of you. Guess we have another three to four weeks.

Gotta show who’s in charge

1 Like

Perhaps they want to secure webinar presenters before posting the next announcement.

I like the idea of 5 on Monday, 6U on Tuesday and so on through Friday next week

I like the idea of 7 right now and the rest whenever

2 Likes

I like the idea of them just telling us that tentative dates for exam releases are. Don’t get why they can’t do this.

I like the idea of transparency

haha 7 shall be last now

Gotta keep the suspense going or else it wouldn’t be the CAS. Who do you think you’re dealing with? The SOA? They had their release schedule finalized and posted from last year.

They are busy planning the meeting in Orlando for May

Yeah but I want to know if I get to go to it.

1 Like

you can until they cancel it