Fall 2020 Exam 7 Sitting

I was so close, darn

You’ll get the 1000th post

Nope only once.

I am a male.

Sorry there was a poster on spring15 exam 5 thread on the AO that was female with the same userid

I hope the Fall 2020 Exam 7 sitting thread will be long dead (with results out) before we’ll hit 1,000 :laughing:

1 Like

You know that won’t happen, there’s always hundreds of posts after results drop where people are complaining about the CAS and their exams.

and 20 or 30 people posting that they passed

True maybe everyone will be so excited to talk about passing :slight_smile:

Either the CAS passed so many people or the CAS didn’t pass anyone… Which is more likely?

I think it’s more likely they pass around 40% of us.

Instead of 50% for exam 9 like they have done in years past?

I think there’s merit to eventually increasing the pass mark to reflect the Excel environment. I’ll just be pissed if they do it right away.

Wonder if that’s why things are taking so long, debating this. My contact doesn’t really know what they’re doing at this point.

How come everyone has a comrade spy inside the organization while I don’t have any

7 Likes

I can be your spy, I just can’t guarantee the quality of the information :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How many of you have had your screens cleared on your online profile in the exams section? I recall that everyone had a blank transcript with your exams listed a few days ago but now some people are saying their screens got completely cleared.

I’m just patiently waiting for results.

Given I’m in the unfortunate position of waiting for multiple results, I think I’ll wait till all results are available so I can take the blows at once and not multiple times.

On the other hand if you check as they come out you could get multiple days of celebration.

What day will the exam 7 results come out?