Emojis

:iatp:

:iatp:
Better?

lol . . . with that change, all of the prior “iatp” tags have reverted back to just text.

:iatp: <-- is that an emu?

FTR, the prior emoji for IATP was a yellow-guy holding a sign that said, “I approve this post”.

It’s a seal…of approval.
If you want emojis and don’t like what I pick, best to find what you want and post it. Otherwise, you get what you get with my sense of humour.

1 Like

if someone has a screenshot of the old iatp icon, post it!

How about this? Dunno how it’ll look shrunken though

1 Like

I’ve tried searching for it online, but I can’t find it. Now I wish I had grabbed the other emojis this site is missing :cry:

Are you missing two? Because it could be semaphore.
Don’t mind me, though: I’m hyperactive.

This one tickled my funny bone.

2 Likes

Check with ao_fan. At one point fairly recently she still had a browser window open that had AO on it. She might be able to take a screenshot if she hasn’t closed the window yet.

@ao_fan, are you able to grab any of the AO emojis?

I have since had to reboot my laptop.

my phone has a few windows open, but the only emoticons on them are :shrug: and :tup:. not sure if those are even that great or if I could even capture them other than with a screen shot.

if I click on “smilies” on the bottom of the screen, it just gets confused and sits there since it no longer exists.

:cry: well, thanks for trying!

sorry :frowning:

i didn’t think to save them. some of the smilies on there were good.

agreepost

3 Likes

Fear my time-travelling prowess!

1 Like

oh, way back machine?

Hero! :clap:

yeah, :iatp: is nice. I can “like” posts on here instead, but that one is nice too.

WOAH, why does :iatp: produce whatever that is???