Doggo thread

Claude.ai:

Congratulations on fostering Aurora and her puppies! That’s a wonderful thing to do. For name ideas, we could go with a theme related to Aurora. Here are some suggestions:

For the boys (6):

1. Orion
  2. Comet
  3. Nova
  4. Cosmo
  5. Meteor
  6. Astro

For the girls (2):

1. Luna
  2. Stella

These names are inspired by celestial themes, connecting to Aurora (as in Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights). Would you like me to suggest a different theme or more options?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

1 Like

The only one I came up with was “Borealis”

3 Likes

at this time of year? at this latitute? located entirely inside your kitchen?

5 Likes

Well, I was seeing stars, at least — Archibald Leach, Bernard Schwartz, and Lucille LeSueur

1 Like

I immediately thought of Aurora Illinois.
Will Ferrell | FIFTEEN

1 Like

My daughter wants to name them after office supplies :joy:

Bc the are husky mix and I was thinking of Aurora the Disney princess, I thought of Frozen names:
Elsa
Anna
Olaf
Kristoff
Bruni
Ryder
Mattias
Sven

:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

What about:

Boys:

1. Orion
  2. Apollo
  3. Dipper
  4. Leo
  5. Perseus (Percy)
  6. Cosmo

Girls:

1. Cassiopeia (Cassy)
  2. Andromeda (Andy)
1 Like

The kids like Astro names better than Disney :woman_shrugging:

Sounds good to me! :tup: :wink:

1 Like

Now I just have to memorize the markings so I can tell them apart!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The lumps under the blankets are ice packs! They LOVE them!! :joy: must be the husky in them! They are big gel packs, in cardboard boxes (bc they kept trying to lay directly on them! :joy:) and then under the blanket. They make the perfect cool spot and they just sprawl on them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Saw this at a Chicago suburb park

3 Likes

Eyes are open! :heart:

7 Likes

the best twitter handle there is

2 Likes

There are thunderstorms in the forecast every day for the next 10 days. Poor pupper.

3 Likes

I gave my dog a bath last night and now there are tumbleweeds of dog hair everywhere.

2 Likes

Get a shedding blade, use it outside. It helps a lot.

1 Like

I have a Furminator, although I think using the Zoom Groom loosens up the hair too.

1 Like

Got half of these guys with approved apps! They will start leaving on 8/7 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes