Doggo thread

he was the king of the trials!

2 Likes

My dog got injured again and she’s annoyed that no one will play fetch with her.

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG!!! Start CPR (chikkinz to pupperz ressussitayshun)!!! I need an EKG, CBC, EIEIO, HSA, LIFO PDQ!!! AND AT LEAST 5 - NO 20 - UNITS OF TROBOL!!! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!

@Echo: SPEAK TO ME!!!

I think I’ll take her off restrictions tomorrow, as her wounds are looking much better. I didn’t make her wear a cone since she’s mostly been leaving them alone. She’s been moping all day.

Chalk it up to youthful exuberance. But you exactly what will make me feel better. :dog:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Substitute squirrel for raccoon and mission was accomplished.

And you brought back chikkinz for nutrition and healing, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Chicken funds were spent on veterinary care. Be glad for the peanut butter spread covering antibiotics.

2 Likes

So you went running after a :raccoon: ???

I am disappoint in you. Ever so disappoint… :unamused:

I awoke to sounds of the 1am showdown. She has the puncture marks and scratches to prove it. I thought I’d have to drag over the hose and spray them to get her to disengage. The raccoon wasted no time getting the hell out of there.

1 Like

They are giant squirrels in masks. Evil as dried-fruit-that-shall-not-be-named. I kept my humans safe. :dog:

1 Like

Make sure Daddy gives you lots of treats and skritchy skratchies!!!

1 Like

I’ve seen this one before (probably here) or something just like it.

This one’s from FB

Basically, it’s young boy (2, 3, 4 yo, maybe) plays catch with neighbor’s dog, separated by fence.

This is Kandi, my parents’ dog. I’m keeping her while my dad’s recovering from a bad accident. Thinking about doggie diapers bc she’s not great at communicating her need to go out & she’s elderly. Anyone with experience in that dept?

And yes she needs a groom. Hubby will take her this week.

She’s really sweet tho.

3 Likes

I am getting older but fortunately haven’t had continence issues yet. I do get up more often during the night though.

1 Like

Uncertain why the dog will leave a perfectly competent ball thrower outside to come inside the house to find me to go outside and throw the ball.

1 Like

Did you “bring a hottie from the club”???

@Echo: Did he???

No but she got to lick the macaroni and cheese dish.

1 Like

Seems to be a fairly common issue with Yorkies :woman_shrugging: they do make diapers for them. If you have concerns for carpet or furniture, I’d for sure use them.

Nothing worse than pee smell in the house :face_vomiting: