Doggo thread

It’s not known how the man ended up in the mud.

:beers:

1 Like

That modification did not help me

1 Like

I LOL’d way too hard at this.

Actually, on second thought, I LOL’d just the right amount! :rofl:

1 Like

This good sweet boy was found starving and flea ravaged. He was listed for euthanasia. Rescue org (new one I’m working with now) took him. He’s been in the hospital but now he just needs a comfy place to rest, recuperate and get some meat back on those bones!! I’ll foster him until he finds a home. :heart:

4 Likes

Getting some weight back on him. What a handsome boy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

He is really looking good compared to that first pic!

1 Like

The absolute joy and scrambling that occurs when i respond positively to the ask to go outside makes me hopeful my 15 yo kitchenhound will be with us for a while longer. It really makes me happy. Of course he naps like a breadmaker/na crossbreed, but no judgement.

7 Likes

this is our house when the doors are open.

across the street are two hounds who are known as “the naughty boys”. they live in a house with the strongest bay window glass ever made (thankfully).

Sounds like something I’d see on Nextdoor

1 Like

warning sound (music & a cackling laugh):

2 Likes

Ugh what a day!

I agreed to take a second foster. Poor girl was attacked by another dog and was being held at a shelter. She’s almost 9 years old and still recuperating so I’m thinking she will be pretty chill.

:grimacing::flushed: uhhh no.

She is super sweet with people. But does not like my other foster or my dog at all :grimacing: she’s destroyed two crates but I can’t contain her outside of a crate bc she escapes my enclosure. :tired_face:

She finally calmed down. Hopefully she will do ok tonight and we can find another place for her tomorrow. :cry:

4 Likes

I wonder if I should introduce my dog to competitive disc sport. I watch stuff on TV and think my dog can place. She is also a nervous dog so she might want to go hide and be a no show.

3 Likes

Today I let the dog out while I was planting herbs. Between me digging up stuff and watering things she has a blast.

4 Likes

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for April 17, 2024 - GoComics .

3 Likes

Dog is displeased that Costco’s rotisserie chicken now comes in a bag. I used to let her lick the plastic container.

1 Like

:yikes:

My dog is miffed that foster dog is making himself at home on her couch! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Got a new doggie door Sat. Millie still can’t seem to figure it out.

5 Likes

She finally started barking so I went and showed her how the flap works AGAIN and she came right in. It’s gonna be a long day.

3 Likes