DNGAF Friday

Better get some supplemental oxygen tooooo!!!

Explains the bump in traffic on baristaoutpost.com Probably should let them know you are OK.

1 Like

Yeah, I should let them know I resovled the meds situation. I’m sure they care for me …:clown_face:

1 Like

Next thing he’s going to say is he’s eating raisins.

Go study.

1 Like

Yeah, that’d been a “Send The Mounties!” moment.

I am being dragged deeper and deeper into valuation work. Horror of horrors, I might even have to do some Q1/2023 work!!! GAFness will be high!!! :face_with_spiral_eyes: :nauseated_face: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head: :scream: :sob:

3 Likes

One of us. One of us. Oh wait, I’m not valuation anymore. [Muntz gif]

Eww-david GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

I’M HIDEOUS!!! DON’T LOOK AT ME!!!

1 Like

Next you’ll be studying for your CPA!

I have been spending a lot of time with the accounting folks. Does that count??? I’m already pudgy, balding and bifocalled: does that get me some advanced standing too???

2 Likes

You could be king of accounting!

2 Likes

I’ll pray for you

2 Likes

found his crown!

3 Likes

Better throw in one of these bad boys too!!!

1 Like

It bothers me that they’re not centered.

3 Likes

I finished two big things this week, just wrapped up all of my documentation for our 2022 audit (well, all of the work I’m aware of at the moment anyway). My son has a robotics tournament Thurs-Sat and after I check my emails in the morning I’ll be off to help oversee that (mostly just me herding cats), so I’m juuuust about to G my last F this week, y’all.

4 Likes

About to finish my “have to” for today and I’m off tomorrow. I do have some nonprofit stuff to do so I’ll have to harness my ADHD brain for that this afternoon. (I have a meeting in the morning about that, and then I’m really off.)

1 Like

I’ve been working like crazy but now things have slowed down. Zero Fs to give today.

4 Likes