DNGAF Friday

If I DNGAF it means I work this weekend. But…

I am way way behind on my GoA reading. I have some threads (that I follow) that have unread posts as old as 10 days. I may have to spend some time cleaning out the GoA unread list today (while I ignore the obscene # of unread emails in my personal email and the more than should exist unread emails in my work inbox). It is all about priorities.

1 Like

This thread reminds me why we only work 4 days a week and take friday’s off- because nobody’s working anyway. Well, except for me. I slack a bit on friday myself, but still do some work.

Hey, I’m researching on here!

2 Likes

But which threads?!

Done for the day. Me tired.

1 Like

Many Fs were given today. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Something something three-way?

Mmmm… I could definitely go for a 3-way right now.

Must…resist…

Cross post to the insignificant signals thread.

1 Like

1 Like

fyi, this should be the theme song of the thread:

2 Likes

Had my annual review yesterday. And I finally cracked the code (sort of) on how to get what I need from what I can only describe as the worst data I’ve ever seen, so I’m riding that high. I don’t have anything on my plate that needs done today and I’m currently G-ing precisely zero Fs.

4 Likes

First weekend of the new plan year with nothing hanging over my head all weekend!!!

Enjoying my first DNGAF Friday of 2023 today.

4 Likes

Deadlines met. Spending this Friday catching up on the little things. I have a couple short meetings this afternoon. Might watch a CPD video.

Might start my next project… :face_with_monocle:

Nah!

2 Likes

I’m on vacay right now, but I checked email this morning in case of emergency. Nothing burning, so I really DNGAFluff right about now. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Tour of non-local Starbucks?

1 Like

You better sit down for this one: I haven’t hit sbux today and don’t plan to!!!

2 Likes

My screen froze before displaying that message, please repeat.