DNGAF Friday

We’re at a different sbux, so no free stuff. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I had to fake gaf later than i wanted. 930am call, colleague asked about my deliverable. I said “i was thinking low-key and utilitarian.” (Hadnt started it)

All color drained from her face when i said that. So 3 hrs of serious actudonk power pointing later, my early weekend start still had a phone call to go.

The beer now is very good

1 Like

Update - the beer is just ok. (Bent paddle light lager. Wont buy again.) But it beats working!

2 Likes

DM;HB.

Teh interwebz is wonky today. Awful hard to GAF right about now.

@Bro : :+1:

3 Likes

:bump:
It’s awfully hard for me to give a fork today…especially since I’m eating cereal for breakfast…outside…why?

1 Like

19 hours of travel yesterday. Can’t sleep on planes. There isn’t enough coffee in the world to make me GAF rn. Trying to muster up the energy to walk five blocks for breakfast but it’s not looking good yet.

2 Likes

I had to put up with a lot of mansplaining today. I think I’m done.

Also the mansplaination was regarding a thing I had already said 12 times and been working on for weeks before this mansperson decided to say or do anything.

3 Likes

Man. We just say, “man.”

1 Like

while i appreciate the correction NA, perhaps it’s better if I step in and say it.

We just say “man” - no need for the suffix there.

(and sorry for all that.)

2 Likes

We’ll, actually, I think Tiffany intended ‘mansperson’ to be a combination of ‘mansplainer’ and ‘person’. Thought it was pretty obvious.

(Did I do that right?)

1 Like

I personally like the term condensplain.

:bump: I started this with a couple hours to go yesterday, btw.

1 Like

Had a Zoom call this morning, just finished lunch, but now I gotta use my brain and stuff. Me disappoint. :frowning:

2 Likes

I feel ya

i got to the appropriate level 30 minutes into my workday (which started at 10am). nailed it today!

I’ve got calls up until 4PM today, the last is with a sort of auditor, so I’ve gotta power through. Here’s a preview of my productivity at 4:01PM.

It’s Friday?

I’ve finished up one major item I was working on and have lost all motivation…holy moley is the clock moving slowly.