Democrats Say the Darndest Things!

This is the thread to make fun of stupid stuff that Democrats say, which in this case involved saying it was hard to believe people would vote for Herschel Walker but ignoring people voting for ultra NEET loser John Fetterman. Republicans run bad candidate, Democrats also run bad candidate. Hyperpartisans confidently vote for either.

Those are things you are saying. Are you a Democrat?

1 Like

Sometimes. Not registered as either party. This is the thread to make fun of Democrats for saying stupid stuff. If you donā€™t like that, why visit? Why argue?

Was this thread supposed to be tongue in cheek or something, like Democrats donā€™t actually say stupid stuff?

Fetterman seems to be a trust fund baby of sorts. Iā€™m not sure how choosing a life of public service and charitable endeavors to improve an impoverished Pennsylvania town makes him a loser but to each his own.

I guess youā€™d think more of him if he grifted suckers by hawking miracle cures on TV that were really just Bullshit.

2 Likes

Does it make him less of a ā€˜real manā€™ or something? I can see how this could make him less relatable, at least potentially. His small town kept him as mayor for a while, so that says something.

Otherwise, I donā€™t see why using your privilege to help others is a bad thing.

Also, if ā€˜relatableā€™ is an argument, then letā€™s talk about his opponent.

1 Like

Itā€™s fine to think itā€™s stupid to say that about Herschel Walker, Iā€™m just not seeing the connection with Fetterman. It just seems like youā€™re drawing a false equivalence between the two.

Student loan forgiveness is ā€œpassed. I got it passed by a vote or two. And itā€™s in effect.ā€

Not awesome. I am a little nervous that the US is going to keep electing presidents in their late 70ā€™s for no reason.

1 Like

Ron DeSantis is in his 40s. Just saying!

1 Like

That is sad. Although I am a septuagenarian, I donā€™t want someone my age or older leading our country. At least in Canada, our Prime Minister is about 50 and the two opposition party leaders are in their early 40ā€™s.

Florida is looking forward to all four terms of President Ron DeSantis!
DeSantis is so awesome itā€™s worth a Constitutional amendment just to have more of him.

Not yet though, because he isnā€™t done awesomeifying Florida!

We could probably set up a separate thread called ā€œBiden Says the Darndest Thingsā€ and there would a post every day. It is scary that the leader of the most powerful nation on earth may be borderline senile.

Itā€™s scary that you Democrats are just now coming out of denial about something that has been patently obvious for years. He was senile back in the campaign, but the media simply lied about it the whole time. Just like they lied about the Hunter Biden laptop (you know, the one that shows that Hunter is a mass child rapist - the apple doesnā€™t fall far from the tree) being Russian disinformation.

But at least youā€™re coming out of denial.

Thatā€™s almost 110 per cent!

I am not a Democrat coming out of denial: just a foreigner who tries to look at things without a party bias. Biden was just a more palatable option for many voters in 2020 regardless of his age and mental prowess.

Iā€™m still not convinced that Bidenā€™s mental prowess is worse than Trumpā€™s. They both are showing signs of age - and Biden might just be holding up a bit better in comparison.

Regardless - they are both WAY too old to be president.

8 Likes

Hey thatā€™s three better than his former boss, who claimed there were 57. And no one accused Obama of being senile.

ETA: Actually Obama pretty clearly implied that there were MORE than 57 states as he stated that he had been to 57 states so far.

BTW, itā€™s generally assumed that Obama meant 47 and just said the wrong word. Iā€™m not sure of Bidenā€™s context. He might have meant 44, or maybe 45 and he reversed the digits.

Does the degree of certainty of proof that led you to this conclusion about Hunter Bidenā€™s laptop apply to the Steele Dossier and Trumpā€™s alleged proclivities?

As far as Joe Biden goes, I think being at worst chronic hair sniffer is a field far away from the mass child rapist apple trees.

1 Like

We havenā€™t had a wacky nut job since Rickson left. But at least Rickson was clever.

3 Likes

But, but, this board is full of readers-and-believers!! Donā€™t need no proofs. A complete stranger told me so it must be true!

1 Like