Democrats Say the Darndest Things!

Republicans are luring them into their party, as they passed one of the tests.

1 Like

At least one council member has resigned. The others not yet, as of this morning at least.

I am sure some Republicans have called for them to resign as well :wink:

3 Likes

If you want to find hard core racism go to Mexico, Central America and Brazil.where those that are predominatly of European descent (whiter skin) feel they are superior to those of mixed race, while the indiginous are looked upon as subhuman. Honduras once had a member of their national football team who was given the name primitivo based upon his appearance. This name was openly used in the press and by announcersā€¦ .

My understanding is that at this time, the ā€œresignationsā€ are merely resignations from the presidential positions (LA City Council and LA County Federation of Labor). At this time, I donā€™t believe any one has entirely resigned from office.

What a load of crap. Bill Clinton is a cheating cheater who barely likes his wife.

2 Likes

I think he loves her in a platonic sense. They just had a more cerebral rather than a physical attraction to each other.

2 Likes

maybe. i have a low opinion of bill clinton due to his sexual conquests.

1 Like

Yet you have a high opinion of Cuomo because he failed in his attempts at conquest?

Sheā€™s resigned as President but not entirely her office just yet.

IMO she can get absolutely fucked, thereā€™s no place for that kind of behavior. Iā€™d support her resigning and fading into obscurity from politics.

1 Like

Cuomo isnt married. However, my opinion of him has gone way down as the creepy things he did came out.

1 Like

OK, so infidelity is more the issue than conquests. Fair enough.

infidelity is bad. what cuomo did is also bad in that heā€™s a sexual predator. different kind of bad. although, i think that clinton is probably also a sexual predator, so they are both shitty powerful men.

1 Like

Good riddance

6 Likes

Rare moment of honesty here from the President. It seems that heā€™s even additionally admitting that after denying he could have caused inflation, heā€™s then going to blame Republicans for it.

ā€¦prices will go up and inflation will get worse. Itā€™s that simple.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1581631043601575937

He says it like it isā€¦

1 Like
  1. that is a clear misquote, and honestly surprise the mods allow something like this as you have parsed the quote in such a way to clearly change the meaning.
  2. your claim that ā€œhe then goes to blameā€¦ā€ is also a straight up lie, as that is not what happens in the tweet.
  3. this really goes to show how much you have to pathetically lie and distort quotes/tweets to even add anything to this thread.
  4. his tweet is factually correct and nothing anyone that follows politics over the past 40+ years would disagree with.

Actual tweet:

If Republicans in Congress get their way, prices will go up and inflation will get worse.

Itā€™s that simple.

5 Likes

What? This poster is posting shit? No way!!!

2 Likes

Feel free to report a post that is presenting something in a very misleading way.

Others are also free to flag the same post. Enough non-moderator posters flagging the same post will result in that post being hidden. Moderators are also notified to consider further actions.

SO . . . donā€™t rely on moderators to be combing every post in every thread to find such posts.

Additionally, just saying ā€œinappropriateā€ isnā€™t very helpful. If the problem is that itā€™s a misquote (or a misleading edit of a quote) select the report option ā€œotherā€ and state the problem.

(Although i donā€™t think the system will auto-hide posts flagged as ā€˜otherā€™, so you might lose that.)