Democrats Say the Darndest Things!

The photo is not doctored.

It looks like her toes are just partially buried and I canā€™t believe I googled that her feet are normal in other pictures. This search phrase is going to be used against me at some point, isnā€™t it?

Back to the thread topic. Karine Jean-Pierre is at it again. This time she claims Britney Griner is ā€œwrongfully detained.ā€ Okay. I think the State Dept also said this at some point.

2 Likes

Pretty much everyone with familiarity with the case is saying that, although many are probably just repeating her official State Department status.

If she really did bring the cannabis oil into Russia then I agree that sheā€™s not wrongfully detained. But I think thereā€™s considerable doubt that she actually did what sheā€™s accused of doing.

1 Like

Has she denied bringing it in?

My toes look weirder than hers, tbh.

1 Like

I wonder if sheā€™s one of those women that had the little toe removed so that she could fit into smaller sizes of certain shoe styles.

Legal experts seem to think that whether she did or didnā€™t, the smart move that has her home the soonest is to confess to whatever sheā€™s been accused of irrespective of her actual guilt or innocence.

So she essentially canā€™t protest her innocence at this point.

Iā€™m kind of assuming that the ā€œwrongfully detainedā€ status means that the State Department believes she is not guilty. Surely they donā€™t use that status across the board, right?

Obligatory IANAL.

NAā€™s DM inbox is about to blow up.

1 Like

lol. When I saw that post I was thinking about what would happen if it were on social media. Hopefully she doesnā€™t get that here.

1 Like

Yeah. Now if we were talking elbows, Iā€™d absolutely expect it here.

3 Likes

Letā€™s do another Biden one. This one involves part of this 2017 video which re-surfaced in 2019 to damage him leading up to the primaries. Heā€™s at a ceremony at a pool in Wilmington Delaware recounting his time there as a lifeguard. This is the same Corn Pop speech, except I want to talk more about the hairy legs thing. I think he says:

I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. Theyā€™d look at it. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I love kids jumping on my lap.

What did he mean by this?

Why elbows? I thought feet was what actuaries stared at, no?

Sadly my inbox here is pretty dry. No love for funky toes.

1 Like

TWSS!

5 Likes

What I was referencing in my comment:

3 Names absolutely comes across as someone whoā€™d wear stilettos. [Remainder of this thought omitted; no one here needs to be having nightmares.]

Do I have to N my own R here on the elbow thing?

No. I havenā€™t see the original perpetrator around here lately though

He wound up on the Discord thing, iirc. I havenā€™t been there in a while.

Oh, Iā€™m bad at Ning Rs. Sorry!

I still donā€™t know the R, BTW.

It was just silliness about being turned on by sexy elbows.