Democrats Say the Darndest Things!

I’m alleging something amiss on this opinion:

1 Like

I’m not so sure this court wouldn’t like to restore Plessy. And pretty sure the folks at the Heritage Foundation who installed them agree.

1 Like

Actions speak loud

1 Like

I’m alleging this Court has been bought and pad for, and defending the Constitution is not their #1 priority. I’m not even sure it’s #4 on their priorities.

1 Like

But I’d make an exception for Ted Cruz.

2 Likes

Sounds like Stacey Abrams is doing a good job using the new laws to motivate turnout. That energy will fade in a couple of election cycles, but i wouldn’t claim it to be a sign the new law made voting easier.

1 Like

Most Canadians refuse to recognize Cruz as one of us so he is a foreigner to us. Not sure what that makes him if US also views him as a foreigner: maybe an alien?

Sounds like me except I have 46 years.

1 Like

And, unlike Ted Cruz, Canada probably still views you as one of us?

OPEC+ increasing oil production by a paltry 100,000 barrels a day (about 0.1% of daily oil demand) so that is a bit of a rebuff to Biden’s request.

You mean like a lizard person? I could get on board with that.

1 Like

A person who has passed the exam required as a prerequisite to naturalization likely has a better understanding of civics than a natural-born citizen who just met the minimums required to graduate many American public schools.

3 Likes

Which of the “green” aliens is MTG?

The one with the gun!

2 Likes

Good call, as she’s definitely from the land of the lost

It’s a positive match on the feet too

1 Like

No body shaming…but…WTF???

feet are, for the most part, odd looking IMO. but those are human feet? 4 toes apiece?

This photo is doctored?

2 Likes