Democrats Say the Darndest Things!

I mean, i had heard he was hung like an ox, but i think comparing his member to an entire planet is going a bit far.
:laughing:

1 Like

What in the actual hell? They’re the best pants in the Yoonited States … except for the waist, the pockets, and the crotch… you know the crotch, right … that seam that runs from the nuts to the bunghole?

I’m sure most tailors have no idea what part of the pants the word “crotch” is describing and need that additional information.

:woman_facepalming::rofl::woman_facepalming::rofl::woman_facepalming::rofl::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I think he was mansplaining.

2 Likes

This is more a “do the darndest thing” than a “say the darndest thing”.

Joe Reed is fiercely determined to keep his control over the state party. It isn’t like the people he booted are going to go running to the R’s, but it definitely contributes to apathy.

107 posts were split to a new topic: Is White Supremacy a serious threat to the US, or is saying so a “darndest thing”?

This thread got hard derailed by the white supremacy topic and the defense that it was a darndest thing to say it’s dangerous. I was part of that, sorry. I’ll shut up on it here, up to mods if needing merging/moving.

If I see a real Democratic darndest I will post here to get back on topic.

This thread mostly just sits idle anyway.

4 Likes

This topic deserves it’s own thread imo. Those posts could get split off if anyone else is interested

2 Likes

Okay, I split off those posts into their own thread. I think there’s a decent chance that thread will get closed, but it least it’s no longer clogging up this thread.

1 Like

“You’re just making this smaller so it can’t catch up with the other darndest thread!! So biased!!!”
– some poster’s future post

4 Likes

Remember serial liar Tara Reade who accused Biden of sexual assault then turned into a Putin propagandist? She announced today she is defecting to Russia in a Russian state press conference. Her buddy Maria Butina accompanied her in the appearance

2 Likes

She will be fine as long as she doesn’t accuse Putin of sexual assault.

2 Likes

bye bye

1 Like

Karine Jean-Pierre just owned the media’s constant focus on President Biden’s age by saying, “I will leave you with a quote here…It’s a Huffington Post headline: After calling Joe Biden senile, Republicans complained he outsmarted them. I’ll leave it there.” Enough said.

IDK, maybe not darndest but she is a democrat so I figurethis thread could use some material. LOL

Ah yes, the Russian spy. I knew I remember that name.

This isn’t really a statement but this thread is pretty bare so here’s a democrat who continues to do some of the darndest things

1 Like

Democratic state party infighting

Doug Jones, the former us attorney who secured cold case convictions in the 1963 Birmingham church bombing, who helped get SC Justice Kentanji Jackson Brown confirmed, yeah, that dude. It turns out he’s racist. Or at least according to the AL state party chair.

Racist against Blacks? or against Whites, because he elevates Blacks above (equal to) them?

Against Blacks. Current state Chair (who is Black) led a controversial reversal of 2019 organizational changes the national party mandated (and Jones helped institute). His faction alleges the changes diluted Black strength in party leadership. Jones has countered Exec Committee Black representation levels have remained the same before and after the 2019 bylaws change, at about 60%.
The meeting in May in which the 2019 changes were reversed is the subject of a formal challenge from about 44 members to the party, and the Chair’s response letter labeled the 2019 changes as a “racially motivated plot”. It is not entirely clear to me where this challenge is being adjudicated, or what may result.