Dat feel when

ew

I had no idea what the word meant until I read a Reddit thread about a woman who used it all the time on work calls believing it meant something like “nonsense.” She was mortified when her husband explained it to her. Definitely something I would do…

I didn’t know it either, and would be happy without that knowledge. She probably wanted bubkis

Was on a conference call with coworkers. One was scheduling a new meeting for a day I was very busy, I said I could cancel my Lunch and Learn at 12:00.

She said she I could keep my nooner. I didn’t say anything, but she noticed my reaction. She googled it and texted me later, embarrassed

2 Likes

… your kid makes brownies by herself and they’re actually good :yum:

I’ll be over soon.

Snag me an edgeless piece pls.

This is utter bukkake.

2 Likes

TFW it’s raining, and your car has an umbrella holder in the door so you’re always equipped.

And you aren’t in the car, but the umbrella is.

2 Likes

Were they cannabis brownies? :wink:

Nope. I know it may sound strange, but there still exists a non-degenerate proportion of the American citizenry!

I was going to I object, but then I realized that would require claiming to not be a degenerate, so I will allow it.

You want to engage with someone being harmful but know they’ll be deliberately obtuse for their personal amusement and your frustration.

1 Like

I have a ‘policy’ where I don’t google terms I’m not familiar with anymore. I mostly regret it when I do google that stuff.
The only exception I can think of is when the term ‘onlyfans’ kept popping up in a personal finance sub, and there wasn’t enough context to figure out what they were talking about.

2 Likes

…your spouse runs a hand over you and you realize you’re being checked out clinically and not sexually.

2 Likes

DRE??? :popcorn:

Backdoor baristas fantasy?

Like I said in a prior post, I don’t know what goes on in the back. YMMV.

@Echo: Let us know what kinda shenanigans Mommy and Daddy get into, especially if Mommy breaks out the lube and speculum. Who’s a gud gurl??? Are you a gud gurl??? OF COURSE YOU ARE!!!

I’m a very good girl, but that door is shut. :dog:

…you have a shit ton of work but you don’t even want to start.