Dat feel when

You just keep barking and scratching at the door until Daddy opens it!!! Who’s a gud gurl??? YOU ARE!!! :dog2:

1 Like

Dat feel when:

You totally crush it in the gym and when you are leaving a great tune comes on and the world moves in slow motion. You feel like you are in a Michael Bay movie and you’re going in slo mo, and you are just waiting for the gym to explode behind you as you walk away.

1 Like

When you made the perfect reference in a thread and almost a full day later nobody has acknowleged it at all. :frowning:

Sure - it’s the weekend, but still…

:therethere:

When you have (so far) shot someone’s arguments down well enough that they haven’t been able to come up with a response (yet).

1 Like

When commercial radio actually plays music in the morning and it rocks.

Jammed to a bunch of tunes on my way in this morning which is a rarity when having commercial radio on. Had to do it across three stations, but was able to hear:

Chinese Rocks – Johnny Thunder & the Heartbreakers
Baba O’Reilly – The Who
All Right Now – Free
Highway Star – Deep Purple
The Kids Aren’t All Right – Offspring
Seven Nation Army – White Stripes

All great songs to crank up.

(Which reminds me, I should resurrect the “X Songs to Play Loudly This Weekend” thread.

…you want to do something despite knowing you’ll regret it.

2 Likes

Same theme, different story.

:popcorn:

Going :sleeping_bed: .

Did you regret it?

Yes

What was it? If we can ask?

1 Like

1 Like

Mostly engaging in a conversation that I knew was unlikely to go anywhere positive but thought I’d give the benefit of the doubt. Reinforces me wanting to keep silent about a personal issue.

1 Like

:therethere:

Been there done that

…you loose a full Couric.

1 Like

…you’re embarrassed in retrospect when you finally understand the meaning of a comment made to you several years earlier.

…you’re trying to decide if you’ve just irritated your eye or if it’s a visual disturbance of an impending migraine.

Does it involve the word bukkake?