Companies to try to avoid

This is my main/only ID! Anonymity has no impact on my willingness to speak honestly about that company.

1 Like

I hope you don’t still work for WTW.

merger after merger couldn’t possibly be good for morale there.

1 Like

eveyrone shit talks their company. nobody likes their company :frowning:

not everyone says this about their company. if they do, hopefully they found a different place to work.

2 Likes

I liked my old companies and my current one. There are some issues but it has more to do with personnel.

say their names

1 Like

If you want companies who’ll be happy to have you working 5 hrs a day and paid for a full time job, you might be looking for a long time.

I thought Chubb was good, although the culture definitely changed after ACE acquired them. Not necessarily in a bad way though.

lol I get paid above average and I work 5 hours a week.

1 Like

No wonder you think companies suck. They probably are somewhat aware you’re doing what you’re doing

:laughing:

Next thread: Employees to try to avoid

7 Likes

Oh, my prior companies definitely sucked.

My current company is great as I get paid for what I do. I ain’t saying their name though, for obvious reasons.

Why do you want to know other companies that are good then? If your current one is great

2 Likes

because people have been posting about shitty companies by name on the AO and here for decades.

and so far I haven’t heard anyone say any company is GOOD

back in the day some people said NYL…I think.

also, what kinda question is that? people can ask questions for any reason

People naturally complain more than praise,. That doesn’t mean there’s nothing good out there

That’s why, I’m asking who the good ones are. Full circle there for ya

Was?! So for entry level people out there, it’s just a sea of bad companies out there

Well I don’t work there anymore