Codenames!

:grimacing:

@Tiffany I don’t mind if people go rogue a little. Like when we’re in-person and the team is debating for 2+ minutes, I prefer somebody just word-slams. Conversely if somebody auto-picks (and the clue-to-word wasn’t stupid obvious), that’s a bit annoying.

it looks like team blue prefers not having a designated guesser. How does team red feel?

I honest-to-god picked the teams by rolling dice, but I have to note that it’s team “s” against the others.

@snoo @Snake @soyleche

1 Like

I’m good either way. There will definitely be stretched longer than 2 hours where I won’t be able to check the thread. I’m okay with the team moving on without my input if they want to.

:popcorn:

IPD believes that size matters.

But comparing to BruteForce, it really won’t.

Okay, @soyleche and @snoo, if you guys want to guess without @Snake , I’ll accept a guess from either of you. (Or, feel free to wait for @Snake )

hehe hehe hehe

They’re guessing “without a snake”

hehe hehe hehe

Missile

I’m afraid that’s a blue word.

Their turn anyway. so… on to Blue.

1 Like

CRIME, 5

1 Like

I have so many correct answers ready to go * vibrates *

It’s getting to the end of the east coast day. Let’s stop for the evening at 8ET. And start up again tomorrow at 9am ET.

IPD: Size matters

Tiffany: Sighs matter

So I’m now to go from being Dr. Heckle and become Mr. Jive?

Oh shoot. I’ll try to keep up. Sahm so not always available…

Fuggit, I think we all agree on Superhero for Blue. (And I think we agreed all of Blue can guess? Slap my wrist if out of line.)

I dig it.

I think you misspelled butt here . . .