Codenames! Round 2

Well now the pressure is on. I was all for you guys taking the blame if our guess was wrong lol

LIGHT is the assassin word. And Blue wins the game.

I was… not expecting that.

Oh shoot… :rofl:

I will say, when I looked at the words I randomly laid down, and which were assigned to each team, I thought is was more heavily biased towards blue than any game I’ve ever seen. If folks want to keep the same teams and the same spymasters, I don’t think that would be unreasonable.

1 Like

Was it Shakespeare that you were going for?

Shakespeare and iron are what I was going for. I completely brain farted “light”, and didn’t consider that definition of “bow”.

In my defense - my words really sucked.

Can we just get rid of assassin words? That seems to be ending games too fast lol.

This isn’t Secret Hitler.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a game end due to the assassin word before, although I’ve seen it come close. This is an unusual pair of games.

Coming from a fascist mod. Don’t be deceived! Our words were way harder. The hardest words that have ever existed. Big words. Yuge.

About 30 seconds after I posted the clue I looked back at the words, saw “light”, and said “CRAP!” I probably could have deleted it before anyone saw it, but I like to think that I’m honest…

It’s usually not that bad. Maybe something about this format makes it more of an issue, but I can’t think of what.

So, up for another round? New spymasters, or the same?

1 Like

I’m good either way.

Oh many, sorry guys! You shouldn’t have listened to me.

I say we just try another round - same spymasters.

let’s do it. same team. same spots.

I need to practice being spymaster

more games! more games!

2 Likes

okay, I’ll take an early lunch and set up a new game.

2 Likes