Codenames! Round 2

Millionaires have curtains in their house
And if you’re desperate after your house was lifted into the air by a tornado you can take a curtain and use it as a parachute

Anyone object to these guesses? Seems pretty slam dunk to me.

:rofl:

Just thinking…

iron curtain and shakespear (theatres have curtains)… hmmm

I don’t think Shakespear fits - in my mind his plays are performed on outside stages where there aren’t curtains. Could just be me though.

What about light? Curtains are meant to block out light.

I think it’s Light and Iron, with Parachute in a close 3rd. I’m ok with Millionaire, but it’s not at the top of my list.

Lol, forgot MA was heckling. Scratch the millionaire comment off my list then.

Parachutes is probably a no-go as well

No, no, no . . . you have it all wrong.

It’s clearly Revolution and Comic

And you might note that I at least format the word for the correct team.

Millionaires are key to lightening societal issues by propping up the financial safety web with their taxes, which is arguably fair if they had an easy upbringing, due to the cards they were dealt. It’s key for a modern society that needs to stand up against Commie Moscow. (Oops. Used key twice.)

What if you’re not hard enough?
:face_with_monocle:

If you want me to rail harder, just ask politely and I might oblige.

@snoo & @Snake I say it’s Iron and Light. What do you guys think?

Sorry, I been down and out with a nasty head cold. Upside is that it isn’t COVID.

Curtain to me suggests the theatre. I would recommend Shakespeare and bow. I do think iron is in the running and I didn’t make that connection right away. So with the wisdom of my betters, I think Shakespeare and iron are the two best guesses we have.

Seems like we all agree on Iron, so let’s start there.

Official guess: Iron

In my fevered state, I’m changing my mind. I think bow is better than Shakespeare because at curtain call you take a bow.

This will be interesting! Bow is also on the board.

Iron is a red word. Guess again or pass.

I too think we should just calm ourselves, steady our breathing, and take a shot with bow to see if we can hit the target and put the curtain call on this clue.

I still think it’s light (for the record), but I’m fine moving forward with bow or Shakespear. I’ll let one of you two make the official guess.

Light