ChatGPT Chatbot

I told ChatGPT “I have a problem” and it responded with the following three pics:

Another funny monty hall response

5 Likes

I think it belongs more here than there.

It’s true, and useful, to know that ChatGPT is a lot dumber than it sounds.

At the same time, it’s misleading to act like you’ve made some kind of point because you are smarter than a dumb bot.

They could similarly outwit a child, on almost any scientific topic. Doesn’t mean you are “right” or that the child is “biased”. Just means the child is stupid.

2 Likes

Okay. I’m using chatGPT for work now.

Down to 4 hours/week

3 Likes

just told it to write a game in R. It’s cute

1 Like

I thought you were already at 4 hours per week?

No man, it was 5!

“The popular artificial intelligence bot ChatGPT was forced to admit that global warming has flattened in recent years”

And for the record this is a fucking stupid assertion and an entry level actuary could explain why. God I hate Fox. So yeah, maybe you could cross-post it to the fox news is brainwashing garbage thread.

Woah, that is way too many hours per week. I try to keep it under half that many hours per week.

5!

1 Like

seems like chatGPT is down today.

How will I work???

1 Like

All of a sudden I’ve been exposed as not being the hot shot sql programmer that I’ve always claimed to be.

1 Like

I literally need it for an R code right now that I forgot to save Friday.

3 Likes

Sounds like we’re back up to 5 hours!

2 Likes

fml. Canceling the spa appointment

1 Like

Work-life balance is taking a nosedive

things are going downhill fast!!! at this point might as well prep for Trump 2024

2 Likes

Just burn it all down!

:judge:

1 Like

I could really use it’s help some grammar , word usage, and other written-composition matters.

1 Like

I’m able to get in using Edge but not Chrome.

it’s back up again guys.

Was able to get some work done today finally

2 Likes