Celebrities you think are ugly?

If you think Jocelyn Wildenstein looks fine, then your wrong.

I think Richard Gere looks like a weasel

I didnā€™t say -everyone- was wrong. Just a lot of people.

You are probably looking at his backside because if you do, you might see a weasel.

1 Like

Lady Gaga. But that is what I love about her. Not so great looking but a great voice and personality.

omg when I was a kid my parents thought Richard Gere was super attractive, and I was always like :face_with_monocle:

I thought it was an adult thing. Now Iā€™m all grown up, still nope.

1 Like

Tom Hanks is not a very attractive dude physically, but I find him very attractive as a person.

1 Like

IFYQ

1 Like

Has Willem Dafoe been mentioned? And Harvey Keitel.

1 Like

miley cyrus yuck

1 Like

Olsen twins
Rupert Grint

66 posts and no mention of Steve Buscemi?

1 Like

thought of him, but heā€™s known for being ugly (or funny looking) so doesnā€™t really count imo

1 Like

Christine Baranski.

Love all her characters, but she ainā€™t pretty

I used to listen to former Partridge Family bassist Danny Bonaducci on the radio when he was on the air here. A story he told on multiple occasions was that co-star Dave Madden told him at a young age that Danny and Dave were cast with the intent that others (David Cassidy and Susan Dey) looked more attractive by comparison.

Consider how frumpy the producers made Mayim Bialik look on TBBT. Iā€™m sure that was a requirement of Kaley Cuocoā€™s contract. Mayim is not really gonna compete with KC, but she didnā€™t have to look so bad.

A lot of these people are on the list at the article I linked.

So this list isnā€™t ā€œCelebrities you think are ugly?ā€

While many of the people listed fit your definition, most are objectively ugly.

Sheā€™s usually pouty in photographs which is unattractive, and perhaps moreso on her than the average celebrity. But if you actually see her smilingā€¦ or even just not poutingā€¦ then I think sheā€™s pretty.

Stop pouting darn it!!!

Lots of people say this, but I think sheā€™s ok. Not like the most beautiful woman ever, but ok.

Completely agree. Very fake looking.

Yeah, I canā€™t think of any role she had where she wasnā€™t awesome.

I think if photographed just right she can be pretty, but mostly, yeah, not a head-turner.

One of her better photos, IMO: