Celebrities you think are ugly?

Benedict Cumberwhatever is a very ugly man. I think people hear his accent and forget that somehow?

(Spoiler!!)

No, he is the awesome hero!

Wow, a “hey, smile more!” here.

2 Likes

Nah, his character is the good guy. He’s meant to be less attractive, older, and a bit more awkward than his debonair rival (Greg Wise). But nicer … the better guy.

Heh, yep. But I think it’s kind of the opposite in that she pouts when she’s posing for pictures and then when she stops pouty pose then she’s more attractive.

So it’s not really “start smiling”… it’s “stop pouting”. AFAICT, her resting face is fine, and way more attractive than her pouty face, which is obviously deliberate.

When people say “smile more” it’s usually a tacit statement that a person’s resting face is insufficiently attractive, which isn’t what I’m saying about Zendaya at all.

I am so over pouty faces. I don’t think they’re sexy looking on like 99.99% of people, including most celebrities. This is a trend that needs to die.

She was in that Super Bowl commercial and I did not recognize her, as I am used to her drug face in Euphoria.

SJP just looks like a horse. A fine looking horse.

1 Like

Tea Leoni.
Big nostrils turn me off

I think the lead singer from Nickelback looks like Animal from the Muppets.

Animal was my favorite Muppet when I was younger.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard a Nickelback song.

Is it worth clicking on that?

Is it just a Rick-roll?

I’m not just going to fall for your Canadian crustacean tricks!

I don’t hate Nickelback and don’t know why everyone loves to hate on them so much.

I do think the intro lyrics in that “Photograph” song are like a really terrible poem written by a middle schooler.

“Look at this photograph
Every time I do, it makes me laugh.
How did our eyes get so red?
And what the hell is on Joey’s head?”

Can’t stand that song. Don’t mind most of their songs I’ve heard on the radio, though.

It’s a great song.
Remember they 're not artists, they’re entertainers.

Like Cedric?

Wow. I’ve always thought Tea was gorgeous, and never once did I notice her nostrils as unusual. One of the few Christmas movies that I like is “The Family Man” and it’s mostly because of her.

3 Likes

I had the nickname Animal (after the Muppet) at summer camp once

1 Like

If you think she has big nostrils I’d be embarrassed to show my face to you. :pig_nose:

1 Like

Your glasses distract from too much focus on your nostrils, FWIW.
:grimacing:

1 Like

My bad. I liked her in that comedy show she was n. But trying to be serious in that drama she is in kinda didn’t work for me.