Canada <> US

I was certainly talking about my good friend James Floyd Goodson.

hfbb.

Body temperature is freaking hot. At that point I suppose the body thermostat finally clicks off and decides OK no need to expend any more calories to generate heat.

This just in - Canadians are officially America’s favorite type of immigrant.

Current USCIS green card processing times = 10 to 22 months
My wait time = Just a smidge over 4 months

You are our favorite. :kiss:

1 Like

I’m sorry . . . 37C sounds like a bra size to me.

That’s the Canadian “average”.

The US Census is being completed this year, but in the past they haven’t published the average bra size. Best eyes on GoActuary appreciate the beauty of all people and don’t worry about averages. OK, that appreciation does have some bias toward females. NTTAWWT.

For guys?

For guys the c would stand for “cut”. But not 37. usually 6-7.

Not for the general population anyway. There are commercials and sales programs aimed at doctors and program administrators.

I guess I was commenting that 30 is the cutoff between hot and really hot, not that 30c=100f. i.e. it’s arbitrary. and not a good reason to keep an irrational system of measurements.

I think you told me that already :smiley:

My favorite line from a Canadian was when we were taking the Group health exam together and he said ‘this exam is just a study of how F’ed up your healthcare system is’

4 Likes

I always forget the conversions, so this is annoying also. It’s nice not having to google how many ml are in a 2 liter bottle.

Trump is a unique cult of personality. I’ve never seen so many signs devoted to a politician before either. There’s no obama flag or bush flag.

That said, it’s true that there’s a breed of conservatives that love vets, flags, and cruising in the passing lane, and they also adopted Trump.

Isn’t 1/4 cup bigger since 4 > 3? #innumeracy

Wow - you resurrected an old thread for that? That’s kinda sad.

2 Likes

After driving from the Midwest throught the Southeast to the Gulf Of Mexico my honest opinion on Trump flags is that many people went out to their house and took down their Confederate flag and put up a Trump 2020 flag. It’s in all the same places.

2 Likes

Trump has a huge cult following on the internet as well as in person. You must not go to the right areas of the internet. Also, surprised that the paraphernalia is surprising to you. Ya, the US is extremely divided over Trump. Friendships end, family members get disowned. Also, you posted this 3 months after the election, so all that Trump paraphernalia wasn’t even to get him elected. It’s just a cult at that point.