Bullying Thread

well, one of them is dead from skydiving, so i guess i win at life by not being dead?

another one who was the worst one isn’t on fb, but i stalked out his wife, and she’s hot, and he appears to be successful based on finding out his job on some company website. i probably shouldn’t have done that. he has kids who look like assholes. i bet they are assholes.

oops, i just looked up the the biggest bully on linkedin. i just realized if he has linkedin premium, he will be able to see that i looked him up.

he looks successful, and also still looks like an asshole.

In a few cases, yeah.

Like one gal I was friends with in elementary school. Were in Girl Scouts together, went to each other’s birthday parties, etc. She was kinda mean to the awkward boy but not to me. We sort of drifted in junior high & high school, but when she sent me a friend request I figured “sure”. The awkward boy she was mean to was already Facebook friends with her so if he’s not still bitter about it, no way I should be.

She seems like a nice enough person now… married w/ 5 kids, 2 of whom are adopted with physical disabilities, another 1 is her biological kid & gay and I think usually the target when she bemoans how mean kids can be although maybe some of the meanness is aimed at the kids with disabilities. She’s usually somewhat vague but something posted one time that I no longer recall made me think it was definitely about the gay kid.

Hmmm if the kid she bullied is her fb friend now maybe it wasn’t as bad as you thought it was? I’d never be fb friends with any of those people. I still hold a grudge.

Eh, she was pretty mean to him. He just seems to be over it. And not one to hold a grudge.

Ah good for him then

One of my fb friends said that this chick who bullied her in high school actually apologized to her for it when they became fb friends.

That chick had bullied me some, but somehow we became friends when we both worked at the same supermarket as kids (different locations) and somehow that made me no longer her target. She told this chick who she apologized to about all the shit she was going through in hs to make her a bully. That was nice that she apologized. Yet to have anyone apologize to me.

that sounds more like a troll

kids are a-holes because people are a-holes. It’s very simple really. No need for some intricate theory

wait, that was you?

agree. that’s not a bully. it’s annoying, but it’s not going to ruin your life. if t-roy thinks that’s a bully, i’m guessing he has never actually been bullied.

he’s not an actuary afaik and likely wouldn’t be on this site.

checks soa directory not an actuary.

If that dipshit was really on here all rules would go out the window for me and I’d likely get banned.

He isn’t an actuary though

Yeah, i had the same thought. That’s just an annoying person. Nothing like a bully.