Bridge: Up for a challenge?

I beat procrastinate by 15. I got tied up and didn’t even start the match against NN. Both reissued.

Don’t look until you’ve completed the most recent group challenge.

Nevermind, I figured it out.

I win the declare only with +15.00, by 6.75. Reissued, matchpoints, NN and procrastinator out.

procrastinator wins the regular challenge with +13.25, by 4.25. I beat AA by 4. Both reissued.

I lose to NN by 15. Reissued

I win the declare-only with 65.63%, by 10.94%. Reissued, JEB_SW and oirg out

procrastinator wins the regular challenge with +12.00, by 5.75. I beat AA by 53. Both reissued (Due to BBO issues, I issued 2 challenges to AA. I’ll try to play both)

I lose to procrastinator by 13 (8 of them when for some reason he opened 1C instead of 1H with 5 hearts and 3 clubs), beat NN by 12. Both reissued.

I have opened 1C with a 3523 or similar shape and bad hearts a few times now. The basic idea is similar to opening 1NT with a five card major: it looks like a balanced hand more than a hearts hand, so open 1m and rebid 1NT. If you open 1H, and partner responds 1NT, you have to rebid a non-suit, may end up in a 5-2 with a bad suit etc.

And apparently it also wins when it lets you play in your 55 fit at the two level when the opps have game on.

I win the declare-only with 58.59%, by 3.90%. Reissued, with Klaymen and procrastinator out.

AA wins the regular challenge with +21.50, by 14.25. I beat AA by 38 (over 36 boards. Challenge issued twice by mistake.) Both reissued (only one vs AA this time)

I beat procrastinator by 2. I timed out in my match against NN after 11 boards, so I can’t even see a comparison on those. Compared to par results, I was not doing well, but NN might have had problems on those also. Reissued

oirg wins the declare-only with 56.25%, the only player to achieve 50%. Reissued, imps, oirg and AA out.

I win the regular challenge with +15.75, by 1.75. I beat AA by 7. Both reissued

I lose to procrastinator by 6, to NN by 16. Both reissued.

I win the declare-only (IMPs) with +14.50, by 4.75. Reissued, matchpoints, NN and JEB_SW out.

procrastinator runs away with the regular championship, +34.75, by 27.75. I lose to AA by 27. Both reissued

Win by 12 vs AA. Lose by 48 to NN. Both reissued

Oops. I just noticed that the declare-only is not: it includes bidding. It is matchpoints

I win the watchpoint regular challenge with 60,16%, by 7.82%. I beat AA by 6.

Both reissued, with Klaymen and AA out in the declare-only, which is IMPs.