Bridge: Up for a challenge?

I win the regular challenge with +17.50, by 2.75. I beat procrastinator by 7 and tie NN 10-10. All three reissued.

Lose to AA by 24. Reissued

Klaymen wins the declare-only with +21.75 IMPs, by 12.50, Reissued (matchpoints) with NN and JEB_SW out.

I win the regular challenge with +11.00, by 6.25. I beat procrastinator by 15 and lose to NN by 14. All reissued.

Lose by 24 to AA. Reissued

Klaymen wins the declare-only with 57.81%, by 3.12% (more than one watchpoint this time). Reissued, imps, with AA and Klaymen out

oirg wins the regular challenge with +21.75, by 4.00. I beat NN by 2, basically on a misclick where I doubled a 2D bid by mistake. Fortunately we beat it 1, when it could have been made. (Also had a push, both beating 3S, which should have been made.) Reissued.

I beat AA 4-2. Reissued

procrastinator wins the declare-only with +17.50 imps, by 5.75. Reissued (matchpoints), NN and procrastinator out

procrastinator wins the regular challenge with +23.75, by 6.00. I lose to procrastinator by 9, to NN by 20. All reissued

When I finish the challenge, a summary shows up in my messages which I can get an update for at any time. I only am 48.4% this time which on avg 2.67 tables recorded

Your chances of winning are not good.

I beat AA by 4. Reissued

I’m up to 50.57%
I don’t know what my chance of winning is now, but technically it’s not zero anymore :slight_smile:

What do you mean “in my messages”? In your Mail? If so, that doesn’t work for me, possibly since I’m the organizer.

Right after I finish, I get a one-time message (pop up box) that I could “click here” to see preliminary results. I think that’s gone once I get the results.

I win the declare-only with 63.28%, by 7.03%. Reissued, JEB_SW and oirg out.

That’s what I got when I finished the most recent regular challenge. Just popped up in BBO, not as Mail or anything. Even though I didn’t close it after looking at the preliminary results, it was one-time only.

Yes it’s normal to get the preliminary info. If I go to messages and then mail, I see this:

The most recent message is news of the final results but the one like it a bit farther down is the preliminary results and I was able to go there to get updates.

I’m pretty sure mine doesn’t work like that, but there are no current challenges I’ve completed, so I’ll have to verify later.

procrastinator romps to victory in the regular challenge with +26.25, by +24.50. To be reissued this evening.

Sometimes I see that message in “mail” and sometimes I don’t. It might be tied to whether or not I stick around on the app to get the pop up. I’ve never tried clicking back into it and seeing if it is updated. But I might now.