Bridge: Up for a challenge?

With 3 people done playing I am +7 so it looks like you probably agree with me :slight_smile:

I haven’t started, but I’m slightly surprised. Does that mean 3 done when you finished? I get such a preliminary result whenever I finish, unless I am first to finish, but then don’t know to get an update until the challenge is over (played by everyone or time has expired)

Yes that is annoying but for some reason the result with 3 people done popped in my inbox, don’t know why other than I was likely first to finish.

Lose to NN by 5. Reissued, along with the group challenge which I thought was already reissued but I can’t find

JEB_SW (my precision partner) wins the declare-only with +10.00 imps, by 4.00. Reissued (matchpoints) with NN and JEB_SW out.

Lots of pushes in the individual challenges. I beat procrastinator by 17 with 14 pushes and AA by 11 with 13 pushes. Both reissued

NN wins a low-scoring regular challenge with +6.25, by 2.25. NN beats me by 20. Both reissued

Good and bad from bbo. Good:you can register for the April country vs country challenge. 32 hands with bots to be played Apr 3-5. Play any time those days, don’t have to play all in a row. Only 10 cents of bbo $ (but if you don’t have any now, minimum purchase is $5 or maybe $10.

Bad: today is the last day for the march bidders challenge. It’s free, but mine is showing only the first 3 (of 8) hands

Klaymen wins the declare-only with 53.91%, by 0.78%. I lose to procrastinator by 12, beat AA by 24.

All reissued. Declare-only is IMPs, with Klaymen and AA out.

Both of my wins thus far are by 1/2 matchpoint. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

In perhaps the closest for so many thus far, NN wins the regular challenge with +8.25, only 1.75 ahead of 4th. I beat NN by 26. Both reissued

I was able to enter today through the app. Neither chrome nor safari was showing all 8 hands. Tough choices, may not have done well

Procrastinator wins the imp-declare-only with +8.25, by 6.00. Reissued (matchpoints); NN and procrastinator out

Lose to procrastinator by 12, beat AA by 15. Due to some upcoming time issues, not reissuing until tomorrow night

This was tough. I played 8 hands in the morning and had a non-negative raw score on all of them. I was feeling good. A good passed hand, some sets, some good games, a slam. Then the day got away from me, and I thought I had more time, but when I checked the challenge was expiring in 20 minutes. So I rushed through the last 8 hands. It went okay. Not sure the results would have changed at all, but was hard to see how the scores shook out (I took a big lead, then got crushed in the last 8 hands).

AA. Wins the regular challenge with +14.25, by 5.50. I lose to NN by17.

Those 2 will be reissued tomorrow. Individual challenges against AA and procrastinator reissued tonite.

oirg wins the declare-only with 54.69%, by 1.56%. Reissued, with JEB_SW and oirg out.

Win by 13 vs procrastinator, by 40 vs AA. Challenges reissued to procrastinator and NN (because I goofed. There is already another challenge vs AA in effect, expiring tomorrow.)

I win the regular challenge with +11.75, by 0.25. I lose to AA by 13. Both reissued

Only 1 person left to go in the declare-only. By mistake, it’s IMPs. I didn’t realize until I had finished and got a provisional result of +1.3.

NN wins the declare-only with +15.24, by 6.58. Reissued, with oirg and AA out. This time intentionally IMPs.