Brag about your GoActuary badges

Top that!

3 Likes

meh, Glenn got it before you.

1 Like

I deleted several posts.

This is a thread about GoActuary badges. If you want to talk about covid vaccines, there are other places on this forum to do that.

If you want to bicker endlessly, take it to pm.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

got the first link badge. i’m surprised this is the first time i linked to another thread.

First Link - GoActuary

1 Like

I just got the Gives Back badge.

I’m torn between actively trying to achieve badges and just letting them occur naturally. In the end, I don’t think I have enough motivation to set getting a badge as a goal.

1 Like

I recently “earned” the Read Guidelines badge.

1 Like

Maybe we need an

“I got vaccinated”

badge

1 Like

:confused: we have one. i suggested it.

1 Like

ah

I’m not very observant

1 Like

I couldn’t figure it out… someone (AOF?) pointed me to the thread where Space Lobster had the instructions:

If you want to add an ‘I got vaccinated’ flair to your user icon, its now possible.
Click on the hamburger icon top right beside your user icon.
Select groups.
Find the “I Got Vaccinated” group and join it. You should see a syringe show up in the bottom right of your user icon in posts.

1 Like

Can I do it after the first dose or do I have to wait until the 2nd? What say GoA?

1 Like

1st dose in my expert opinion. i think they say it makes you like 90% of the way there or something.

2 Likes

“Taken the needle? Show the people.”
-me, circa…nowish

2 Likes

2nd dose.

2 Likes

Assume this is just for the two-part vaccines, of course.

How many shots of the vaccine are required to get your GoA badge?
  • One
  • Two

0 voters

1 Like

Maybe we could create another “flair”

I got partially-vaccinated!

1 Like

Ooh…I’m :qunq: respected :qunq: …and I’m in some pretty elite company with that one.

1 Like

Well, I got one, too, so it’s probably not that rare.

1 Like

Only 11 others have it. If it were a disease I’d be front page news – actuary contracts disease that has inflicted only 11 other people worldwide.

1 Like