Brag about your GoActuary badges

Got my Respected badge - so nice of y’all to respect my authoritah!

1 Like

lol. You’re in pensions.

I meant walking the dogs on this beautiful day :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve finally gotten the respect I deserve!!

2 Likes

Finally convinced your mom to join?

Or did you create an ID for “each of your kids”?

2 year anniversary badge.

2 Likes

How do I make my ‘#1 GoA Poster’ badge display? I’m such a Luddite.

ETA: figured it out.

3 Likes

congrats on being #1 GoA poster. we can all learn from your example of excellence.

1 Like

Oh, I guess I’m not #1 any more. Funny, I thought I was posting more with Covid, but maybe the increased percentage of waking hours spent posting is more than offset by the decrease in waking hours.

ETA: Also, pre-pneumonia diagnosis I’ve been busier at work. Maybe that’s affecting it too.

If you head over to the ‘Shortages and Stuff’ thread you’ll see how I took the crown here. LOL

3 Likes

what? no. you’re still number one poster in post count by over 600 posts. this is a joke from the other thread where @BG5150 likes to call out people and businesses for claiming to be number 1 with nothing to back it.

2 Likes

I’ve got a badge to back it up!!! I’m certified.

7 Likes

You were the first to ask for that badge. That counts.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Ok, I read that thread but missed the connection. I blame Covid-brain.

1 Like

I will say that it’s one of the best “cross-thread references” made so far on GoA.

2 Likes

Got my First Flag badge, even though I’d previously flagged a post.

1 Like

Sometimes, if they think you’re not serious, it doesn’t count.

I think maybe it was the selection of why I flagged it (spam), because I quickly got the badge. I think the other post I flagged I clicked “other” and explained.

I clicked for a variety of reasons and didn’t get the badge for a while. I think its just glitchy

I got the ‘Devotee’ badge last night. I should get out more, it seems.

1 Like