[Famous Link] makes me think of

2 Likes

I could just turn back time.

1 Like

+1

George, George, George of the jungle…

too soon?

1 Like

You can figure it out. I just got the shared badge. It is when you share a link in one thread to another thread. You shared a link in the board game thread to villainous or something. Good job.

1 Like

I figured it was something like that. The villainous thing was a year or more ago. Is it a new badge such that I only got it yesterday?

1 Like

I give my likes like all the fucks I don’t give: freely, to whoever I want, whenever I want, and without a care in the world.

2 Likes

Once again, procrastination pays off…

7 Likes

only 3 of us with this badge! I feel so elite right now, you guys.

Devotee - GoActuary

1 Like

I should’ve signed up in the pioneer days but the intent of GoA use was different then. Then I lurked for awhile as the AO crumbled.

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

I was fine sticking with the ao. I only really needed one forum. I’m cool with my join date. Looks like I started posting on here the exact same day the ao was crumbling though and just stayed here. My status update on fb was crying about the ao crumbling on that day last year.

1 Like

Still 6 weeks out from my anniversary date. Not sure I’ve logged in every day since tho.

1 Like

I definitely haven’t.

1 Like

I have the Onebox Badge. What the heck is Onebox?

2 Likes

It’s when you post a link and this website automatically shows a summary of the link, with a little box and picture and some text from the linked website.

Like this!

I was the first person ever to get the “popular link” badge!

I had posted a link to get to the backdoor of the now deceased ao. It was a popular link.

4 Likes

There’s a badge for completing the advanced user tutorial. How do you do that?

There’s a new user tutorial I haven’t done either.