BIH Thread

For those people that you want to rip after they die.

That way we can keep the RIP thread a little cleaner.

2 Likes

Is it within the rules to pre-emptively put in Bill Cosby?

Not wishing harm upon him, just logging an active lack of caring when it happens.

NVM. Wrong thread for that discussion.

Hope Rumsfeld is finally getting some answers to all those unknowns he went on about. Good riddance to that warmonger.

I agree.

Isn’t that just putting him on your celebrity death pool every year?

Another One Bites the Dust

Bob Enyrt BIH

Radio host Bob Enyart — a self-proclaimed “right-wing religious fanatic” who urged a boycott of COVID-19 vaccines — has died after contracting the coronavirus earlier this month while fighting mask and social distancing restrictions in court.

The 62-year-old firebrand’s co-host Fred Williams [confirmed Enyart’s passing]in a Facebook post Monday.

“It comes with an extremely heavy heart that my close friend and co-host of Real Science Radio has lost his battle with COVID.” lamented Williams. “Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question the wisest person I’ve known.”

Yeah, you know, I think he was neither smart nor wise. Or Fred, maybe the people that you know are just really, really dumb on average.

you left out his reading of AIDS victims to the tune of Another One Bites the Dust (as YT hinted). Burn indeed

Oh, that guy. I hope he gets AIDS in hell.

And not by sharing needles, either.

Darn. I thought this was a Best In Here thread…

I keep wondering why I haven’t heard the conspiracy theorists gripping about all the anti-vax radio/internet hosts that have been dying of COVID recently. Seems recently it is higher than maybe it should be by the statistics. But that might just be the bias of them getting reported.

What if I don’t want them to RIP, but I want them to BIH and suffer in the most fantastically painful, agonizing ways possible?

Asking for a friend, by the way.

Да будешь ты вечно содомирован с самыми злобными, зазубренными орудиями в аду, товарищ.

:party:

4 Likes

Conspiracy hate monger is dead. Good.

1 Like

The few times i watched the 700 club because it was that or soap operas, i always felt dumber afterward. Like one episode P.R. showed a map of Pakistan, and was like, “here’s Islamabad; see, it’s got ‘Islam’ right there in the name!”

:roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::grimacing: Soap operas it is.

1 Like

Not only that, but is says right there that Islam is bad!

2 Likes