Biden Document Scandal

Well, do you have proof that they didn’t?!?!
Check, and Mate.

I heard they were riding a bunch of miles at the time.

One of those laughs nervously moments. hah ha…

Anyway, more than rumors now. The House Oversight Committee has provided the bank records and are planning to subpoena more:

President Biden’s family and their allies brought in at least $20 million from foreign sources, including first son Hunter Biden’s business associates in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine — some of whom dined with the current commander-in-chief, the House Oversight Committee revealed Wednesday.

$20 million seems like a lot, likely more than could be explained away as legitimate while Biden was VP, even for respected Ukraine and natural gas expert Hunter Biden. Garland just announced a Special Counsel. Cynical me says it’s to run out the clock before the 2024 election and so the House can no longer subpoena records associated with an “ongoing investigation.”

Also probably needed to do this to avoid the uncomfortable questions about when DOJ was planning to indict Hunter after his plea deal fell through. I know these are not details biased liberals are interested in, but it’s certainly a valid question of why DOJ wouldn’t indict after a plea deal fell through. Were they really going to transition from a lenient plea deal to nothing at all?

What’s going on with Hunter this time? Last I knew he pled guilty to a firearms charge and a tax one. What is the DOJ not investigating?

Things that lead to jail time for Hunter and the impeachment of Joe Biden.

Sounds like the same sort of thing that is in this 15 month old article.

1 Like

What isn’t going on with Hunter? Tax evasion, federal gun crimes, influence peddling and corruption involving the rest of the Biden family, crack/cocaine addiction, prostitutes…

The House Oversight Committee is focusing more on the influence peddling and corruption involving members of the Biden family while Joe was VP. The Biden family has been, to my eye, lackadaisical with their influence peddling, doing so while Biden was VP which is unusual. Obama’s State Dept, for example, was concerned about it at the time and that’s been known for years (See link below). Typically, politicians and their families are a bit more careful and don’t influence peddle while they’re in office. Usually it happens after their political career. On the Burisma board with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer, for example, was former CIA officer Joseph Cofer Black (W Bush admin) so while it’s still influence peddling there’s much more plausible deniability in terms of corruption. At worst, Cofer Black could be considered a foreign agent, since he’s removed from directly influencing policy decisions.

The Biden oligarchs are not as shrewd as other American oligarchs like the Clintons.

“The presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine,” Mr. Kent wrote in a September 2016 email to other senior State Department officials.

…Hunter Biden should have stepped down from his position at Burisma. Hunter Biden took the board position with Burisma in May 2014 and stepped down in April 2019.

Alright, I’m lost. I thought Hunter’s been investigated to death and that’s why he was found guilty of 2 crimes. I found a couple of Republican-led Senate investigations that found nothing, now there’s an ongoing Republican-led House commission since this past January. I see they brought up his former business partner Archer who they thought would be a star witness, but he testified that Joe Biden never spoke about business when he spoke with Hunter’s business partners, specifically: “all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, ‘What’s going on?’”

I just want the Republican-led house to put up or shut up with articles of impeachment. I’m tired of stories about “Republicans claim blah blah blah”. If they impeach him, there will be televised hearings in the Senate.

It’s good Hunter was convicted over the taxes and the gun. He deserved it. It seems he probably did some ethically questionable things in order to get people to give him money. So far I’ve seen nothing that smells illegal. When there is something, wake me up and convict him again.

IMO Republicans just want their share of the political witch-hunts that they accused Democrats of chasing for 4 years under Trump. The one difference is that Trump seemed to create something completely new to chase after before the prior investigation was even close to being settled, and that is ignoring Trump just being Trump on a regular basis.

With Hunter Biden, it seems like it is just one attempt after another to chase the same story. Similar to what Republicans did with Clinton and Benghazi. Hunter did drugs and made money in ways that are hard to explain. I would assume Hunter had conversations that implied access to his father in exchange for these jobs, but that Joe did not actually do anything corrupt. It doesn’t seem consistent with Joe’s history, unlike Trump who had bent every rule in the book over they years to make his billions.

1 Like

Cough.

I’m all for utilizing the guillotine on Hunter, but let’s not pretend this is even vaguely unusual.

3 Likes