Biden Document Scandal

It was not at at all weird that he had them. It was super weird that he refused to give them back.

That’s not to say it’s something-burger, because Trump is himself super weird.

(And his being incredibly weird often causes problems for the democrats-- see also ‘Russia-gate’)

2 Likes

You guys actually think Biden is going to step down over this a week from now or are you just having fun with the conspiracy theories?

Does anybody have some balanced reporting to share context? I’ve read Reuters and seen headlines from “both sides”. “Both sides” are of course biased.

Feels early to make too much conjecture, but from what I can tell, Biden had a few low-sensitivity classified documents mixed in with other papers while Trump had details on nuclear capability of antagonist foreign countries and other extremely classified documents (assuming he couldn’t mentally declassify them).

Biden’s admin has proactively provided information on misplaced documents while Trump withheld his to the point of being raided for refusing.

I am considerably leftist but not blind to bias. That’s how it’s read to me so far with the knowledge I have.

From everything I have read, I agree with what you wrote other than this. We don’t actually know much about the actual documents and their sensitivity level yet.

1 Like

That was my impression but probably was influenced by opinion pieces. I will be interested to learn more. I understand the investigation has to be recalcitrant with info at this time.

He had at least some Top Secret level documents, including briefings on Ukraine and Iran, per CNN.

3 Likes

My understanding is that Biden’s possession of Top Secret documents on Ukraine coincides with his son’s position on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma. Additionally, it may be true that Hunter Biden lived at Joe’s Wilmington address during that time while the documents were there and thus would have had access.

This is all wrong. Everyone knows that secret documents are passed along be arranging pickups under park benches in local DC parks. I’ve personally witnessed this dozens of times on TV.

4 Likes

The latter. (Although I’ve had fun with my theory since before this document thing.)

I was responding to the suggestion that there is an imminent planned assassination. :woman_shrugging:

Do you have a source stating that Biden’s documents were “on Ukraine”? According to The Economist’s reporting it’s not yet public what the documents relate to.

Hey, he’s just asking questions, assuming the answer, and logically concluding complete bullshit. Our own Tucker Carlson is right on!

CNN reports this, per my post above. Along with documents on UK and Iran.

1 Like

Again??? Another batch - what is that the fourth batch for Biden?? I’m losing track. Perhaps we need a massive FBI raid to make sure Jill isn’t hiding any documents in her underwear drawer.

Hahahaha - it’s truly laughable. (unless you life/security depends upon your identity remaining secret)

I bet the folks at Clinton, Obama, Bush, Bush libraries are all going through their old files. I bet there’s “classified” information there too.

No need. The bidens are cooperating.

If by “cooperating” you mean, the Bidens waited for a full 2 months after the initial discovery, a week before the mid-terms, to disclose the security breach, then yes you are correct, the Bidens are “cooperating”. Otherwise, I’m going to have to ask you to clarify your definition of “cooperating”.

Sounds like a good enough definition.

1 Like

We’d have to know beforehand that she has them hidden, and has already refused to hand them over, and we have some reason to think they are unsafe. But yes, sure, in that case.

I think Biden hid those documents in his garage just to test how silly he could make Republicans look with their hypocritical outrage.

2 Likes

Wow - that’s some next-level revisionist history right there. When Trump had classifed documents, the libs wanted to immediately hang him from the nearest yardarm. The Republican response to Biden’s mishandling of classifed documents pales in comparision.

1 Like