Best things about Costco

It’s been years since I’ve been to a Costco but I love their food menu and their giant bears!

2 Likes

Daughters had a sleep over where they were allowed to bring “one teddy bear”…so they brought their Costco-teddy-bear. Hilarity ensued.

2 Likes

The law school is a pretty good deal

1 Like

“Your who I really came for”? Really? you're wrong.

Oh! Look at that!!! Discobot automatically changes “[Your] wrong” to “you're wrong”.

The Costcos near me stopped giving sauerkraut and onions with the hot dogs. You may be able to get mustard and/or catsup, though. I put my own mustard on.

1 Like

wtf why would they do that? heresy!

Pretty sure my Costco stopped having sauerkraut when they got rid of the Polish sausage. Sad day.

heresy!

:shrug: happened after they re-opened the food court during COVID. The took away all the dispensers, too.

1 Like

that’s racist

I’ve hated the stuff ever since my mom tied me to the wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth and force fed me nothing but sauerkraut until I was twenty six and a half years old.

4 Likes

rn

Rotisserie chicken is an awesome deal. The dog loves chicken day.

5 Likes

Weird RN, but I’ll ALlow it.

2 Likes

We used to have Usinger’s brats at the Costco deli in Wisconsin, but that went away circa 2019.
That was a really sad day.

Shout out for 5+ lbs of pumpkin pie, similarly sized cheesecakes and the days when the samples are so good you can practically have a meal from them.

1 Like

No more polish sausage or combo pizza at ours. :disappointed_relieved:

They used to have giant take-n-bake pizzas for like $9 too. Was sad to see those go away.

Rotisserie chicken is still a great deal though. We make enchiladas with that.

1 Like

No Polish sausages? OK, we don’t have those either. I think they were around before we went to brats, then when brats left we just had hot dogs.

Take-n-bake pizzas? I don’t ever remember seeing those.

No combo pizzas? :redcard:

did my last re-finance through a company through costco. Broker said I saved like $2K or something, if he is to be believed

It is chicken day! :dog:

Sadly it was vet day and no-chicken Costco day.