Best things about Costco

@Echo: You poor thing!!! Daddy took you to the V-E-T and no chikkinz??? I sure hope Daddy gets you da chikkinz tomorrow!!! Who’s a gud gurl??? Are you a gud gurl??? OF COURSE YOU ARE!!!

1 Like

I was fooled. Not a ride to chicken farm. :dog:

2 Likes

She is snoozing with the kid right now.

1 Like

That’s not discobot. That’s one of two spelling changes I put in. The other remains undiscovered at this point.
I’ve removed that particular one from the censor now.

1 Like

Anything that’s automatic I blame on “discobot”.

I’m intrigued…looks like it’s going to be a late night tonight :popcorn:

Same, should we be trying various old AO tropes to see if anything sticks?

1 Like

and the “supreme” pizza, now it’s just cheese or pepperoni :sob: :sob:

1 Like

moron!

1 Like

found it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too. I never ordered it, but I noticed it’s gone.

I love the stuffed peppers at Costco. Yum! Such an easy meal, and I think it’s reasonably healthy. Maybe more fat than I’m imagining but hopefully not too bad.

1 Like

I make my own. They don’t take too long in the pressure cooker.

Dammit, I was just out shoveling snow and that idea hit me. But you were faster.

Costco travel is solid. At least during peak summer travel, they often beat me trying to DIY it. And they make sure you don’t have a 9-hour layover. Hotels seem nice enough. They send a private car to pick you up at the airport, and to take you back to the airport.

Last month I found out that when you use Costco for grocery delivery, you can use any credit card, not just VISA. I love Costco, but it is a slight hassle to me to have a separate Visa credit card (cash back style) that I basically only use for that one place, because most of my spending goes on an airline miles card that is not VISA.

Interesting. My primary card is a Visa so I never thought about it. Their website seems to say anything ordered at Costco.com can be paid for with MC or Discover.

1 Like

yeah, I guess when I said “any card” in my last post I was wrong. I guess they don’t take AMEX. My airline card is M/C.

I guess it’s more accurate to say that Costco.com purchases, even groceries, have a wider available list of payment options than just Visa.

It’s ironic like rain on your wedding day that a few years ago AMEX was the only card they accepted.

3 Likes

Executive membership + Costco Visa = rewards certificates.

2 Likes

If your executive member reward is less than the cost between regular and executive membership, they’ll reimburse you the difference, although I think you have to ask for it.

2 Likes