Attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband

I used an actual alarm clock until not that long ago. And I’m fairly young

Probably true. It took 2 months for Uvalde to release any footage.

1 Like

It’s interesting to observe how pervasive the desire to control the partisan narrative really is.

Probably true. It took 2 months for Uvalde to release any footage.

…because the police were concealing their own malfeasance.

lol. Yeah this place isn’t reddit.

If you want to argue that news isn’t “real”, and all the so called “facts” are part of a secret partisan narrative controlled by the Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and the Squad, please feel free to PM me.

We don’t have to go back too far in history to find examples of media bias right before an election.

“Hunter Biden laptop” seems to jump to the top of the list.

Nope. The news widely reported the Biden Laptop story, despite coming from a dubious source, not being allowed to see the laptop themselves, and also it being intentionally released at the last minute.

The news widely reported as true the false claim that the laptop was Russian disinformation.

They reported that some people thought it was, and others thought it wasn’t.

Of course, if it hadn’t been conveniently released at the last minute, and had been provided in full, the FBI and / or might have been able to verify it.

And Twitter banned mentioning it

Sure, but Twitter is not the news.

FloridaMan is ranting about the News here.

Twitter is a media source

Judging by how you openly straw-manned what I posted in the open, why would I ever PM you?

FloridaMan is ranting about the News here.

I don’t know which post you replied to.

You’re right that it’s probably fair to assume anything I say will appear to you as illogical as everything you say to me.

There’s not really talking someone into sanity. But if you want to try it, you might want to talk to some of the conservatives on this forum.

I guess we could use your interpretation of his use of the word “media”. But I’ll stick to my interpreataion of his use of the word “media”.

I’m going with mine, because so far we’ve only cited news sources, and not twitter.

It’s plain here that FloridaMan does not believe the News.

He’s not the only person in America who has such beliefs. And I’ll jump ahead in line and make sure to #BOTHSIDES this comment.

Quote from the article

In perhaps the most stunning findings, almost 80 percent of Americans say news organizations they don’t trust are “trying to persuade people to adopt a certain viewpoint” while just 12 percent say media outlets are trying to report “accurately and fairly but are unable to do so.” Nearly three-quarters of those polled (74 percent) are worried that the owners of media companies are “influencing coverage.”

More than half of Americans polled (54 percent) say they believe reporters are “misrepresenting the facts” and another 28 percent believe reporters are “making [facts] up entirely.” More than three-quarters (78 percent) of Americans believe “misinformation” that is shared on social media is "the leading problem with news today.

Answered before you even asked the question:

Why? It’s overwhelmingly onesided.

Here’s a recent poll.

Anyway, yes, you’re right a lot of Americans no longer accept that the news = facts.

Which is disturbing because there is no other source of facts.

1 Like