Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

I dropped a glass bowl when I was rinsing it out and it shattered. Shards of glass went down the garage disposal. I hate sticking my hand down there under good circumstances. I hope I got it all out. Managed not to cut myself at least.

2 Likes

If you call and complain they will probably tack a free month onto your Prime subscription.

1 Like

I’ve had an instance where a package was “on the truck “ according to UPSguy’s handheld computer but it wasn’t actually on there.

I think that particular instance was a UPS error and not related to the company I bought the product from.

I have a feeling that in your case some wires just got crossed…and now you’re crossed (not really (obviously))…I just thought it flowed well (not obviously (really)).

1 Like

The amazon truck also never came to my house at all. I was waiting at the window to make sure the FedEx guy picked up a package I had scheduled. That guy came at 12:30, and I was at the window from 8 until then, so it’s not like the Amazon truck pulled up, driver looked for the package, didn’t have it, and just left or anything like that.

1 Like

No mail has been delivered to my house the past 2 days. As far as I can tell the mailman has simply chosen not to stop. Ordinarily I wouldn’t care bc 99% of my mail is junk but today was supposed to have something actually important.

1 Like

I’m so annoyed with dripping toothpaste on my shirt when brushing that I think I should brush my teeth while shirtless.

1 Like

Worse than that is getting toothpaste in my hair. I have resorted to putting my hair up mostly when i brush my teeth

I have done this enough times that I do take off my shirt every day to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I had hoped my son would grow out of this (he frequently goes through two shirts every morning for this reason), but this isn’t very inspiring.

:therethere:

Update: Per Amazon, the package “may be lost.”

No shit, Sherlock.

2 Likes

Ugh

1 Like

My MIL is back for help with financial planning. Which usually is some combination of ‘tell me what to do so I can ignore that advice,’ and ‘tell me what to do and then do all the paperwork for me.’

4 Likes

New traffic signal on a 2-lane backroad along my commute goes into effect tomorrow. I predict numerous accidents from the unattentive over the next week.

1 Like

My dog has a cut on her abdomen that she got at doggy daycare. It’s not bad enough to go to the vet for, but annoying that it happened and they didn’t tell me about it.

1 Like

Are you people brushing your teeth drunk? Or use an ounce and a half of toothpaste? A pea-sized portion is all you need.

1 Like

This much:

A pea size amount is for children. My toothpaste says a 1” strip. I use somewhere in between those amounts.

My dog would be posting here if able. Vet said she’s not supposed to exert herself today and she is definitely annoyed I’m not heeding her call to play.

1 Like

That’s just Big Toothpaste trying to push product, imo.

Seriously, I probably use about 25% less than that but more than a pea. I don’t give a shit about anything at 7AM so I just sort of squeeze the tube and hope for the best (TWSS). Subsequent brushings get something closer to pea-sized dollops of toothpaste.

4 Likes