Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Oh the other hand, i went out for a bit just to enjoy being outdoors, and went back in when i started coughing. I heard a neighbor sneezing from a couple doors down.

1 Like

I was probably stupid for getting my car washed but I wanted to seize the opportunity while I was alone.

Different calendars, different sharing amongst calendars, different signins on different devices, then complain that they can’t see my calendar.
I hate tech support.

Incase anyone is wondering it’s one. You only need one calendar.

I made a trade offer in fantasy baseball yesterday and I don’t have a response yet. I don’t mind at all if you don’t care for my offer, but I do mind if it sits out there for a while with no response.

I don’t think that I can get an electric F150 because they are too long to fit in my garage where a charging station could be. I think my garage is about 228 inches deep and the F150s are about 232 inches long. Dammit!

I guess I could charge it outside but I think that wouldn’t work well from November thru February.

Well -the water heater has been pulled out - and a crew is coming later today to pull out all sorts of damaged drywall. New heater will be here Tuesday - not entirely sure yet when the other repairs will be totally completed.

:frowning:

New dishwasher has no indication that it has been run and that the dishes inside have been cleaned. Only indication is that the door is ajar (manual says it’s to dry the dishes more economically). So, as one can predict, it was run last night, and this morning the clean dishes – plus a few more dirty items – were still inside.

We have something like this for that: Amazon.com: Premium Metal Dishwasher Magnet Clean Dirty Sign | Contemporary Stainless Indicator - Kitchen Gadgets for All Dishwashers, Home or Office Organiz: Kitchen & Dining

1 Like

We have something similar.

I actually prefer that system because the indicator light on many dishwashers that indicate the dishwasher was run turns off as soon as you open it for the first time. Sometimes I will grab something out of the dishwasher without emptying it and those that follow may not realize.

1 Like

Huh. Ours shines a blue light on the floor when running, and a green light when done. Though the dishwasher gets put away every morning so we’re not having a problem with intermixing clean and dirty dishes.

Do you really use that many dishes daily or have you been duped by the dish soap lobby and those stupid “I do it every night” commercials?

This.

My wife is already in the process of purchasing such a solution.

Three of us at home full time. My kid does his own thing for meals. My so makes an extravaganza for supper. Plus two other meals. We don’t eat out our really have a lot of easy simple prep meals.I doubt it’s packed every night, but there’s enough to run it every night.

We run ours pretty much much every day at least once. Pots and pans from dinner take up a bunch of space, as well as the serving bowls for the side dishes.

Of course, you have to remember to switch it.

1 Like

Updates on packages in transit have become virtually useless. Had multiple incidences of things not arriving on time lately, with the updates being basically we have no idea where your stuff is or when it might be delivered.

1 Like

We just had something like that happen. Ordered something from the Target (I think) site but it came from an outside vendor.

Estimated date: Tuesday
Tuesday rolls around. Estimated date: Thurs
Thurs: Est Date: Fri

Etc, until the item shows up the following Wednesday.

My Chewy order with FedEx was “delivered to my doorstep” yesterday; it doesn’t appear to have been MY doorstep though. My seven hungry cats were pretty annoyed.