Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Gah, speaking of mold, my leather glove that used with the grill has molded. I have no idea why. It’s more than 20 years old, and I’ve never had an issue before.

I threw it out. Now i need a new hot mitt for grilling.

misread that and thought, none are over 119

That doesn’t look like what i want for a grill. :grinning:

1 Like

I wore long pants and a fleece hoodie this morning because it was fairly cool; now I’m in shorts and a golf shirt because it’s hot and humid!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ok one trip to the mega outdoor superstore on the other side of town and $22 later I am now equipped with “green sauce” which is supposed to take care of mildew. I have doused the entire tent (I think, but I’m crappy at washing cars, so I undoubtedly missed some spots) irrespective of whether I saw visible mildew or not. Unleashed like half the bottle.

Hopping in the shower. Here’s hoping that my tent is finally de-mildewed.

Was cooking some beans (from dried) in the instant pot and the power went out. Won’t be back on for 2+ hours according to the power company. (And they are notoriously optimistic in their time estimates.)

Also I had some laundry going. Also we JUST went grocery shopping and have a bunch of cooking to do for a potluck tomorrow.

Also it’s 94.

3 Likes

That exceeds annoyed.

1 Like

Ugh… that’s a PITA. I’m sorry.

1 Like

Welcome to Autumn.

Mebbe we need a Furious Thoughts thread. :thinking:

This guy is fur-ious:

fury

Got in a fight with a sales associate at home depot. Home depot is now dead to me. Dumb bitch

She walked out. Not sure if she was super scared of my intimidating stature or her shift was over

They cant possibly work on commission at home depot with her attitude

I hesitate to ask, but I’m curious by nature… what was the fight over?

Definitely not!

I want to buy a new vanity for my bathroom. Looked up a few online at home depot and went to the store to see if i could see a specific one live (lancaster). i saw one similar to it on display but it was a different brand (naples) and on it it said “sorry! OUT OF STOCK. Ask an associate to show you the ‘Lancaster’ Similar to the Naples’.” The lancaster was the one I wanted to see in the first place. There was an associate sitting there staring at a computer. i might not have the entire exchange accurate because i didn’t record it. something like this -

ao fan - excuse me
bitch - yes? (in her most uninterested voice while she continues to stare at her computer not even looking at me)
ao fan - I saw this sign in this model that says it’s out of stock but to ask an associate to see the lancaster model.
bitch - the what model? what you talking about? (still looking annoyed that i’m bothering her and still not looking at me)
ao fan - lancaster. i show it to her on my phone on the home depot website.
bitch proceeds to type lancaster in her computer. i see it come up as she scrolls but she’s blind to it
bitch - sorry can’t find it. we don’t have it.
ao fan - what you talking about? i see it right there on my phone on your website (shows her phone)
bitch looks again and finds it
ao fan points at screen
bitch - oh, you want to order it? (still monotone why you bothering me voice)
ao fan - uh no. i wanted to see it in person as this sign in front of the other one clearly says to ask you about. (if i wanted to order it, i have it right here on my phone to order online. why the hell would i even talk to this nasty person?)
ao fan shows her the sign that she took out of the sink of the naples model
bitch - where did you find that sign?
ao fan - right here in the sink of this model
bitch - that’s the naples model, not the lancaster model. you said you wanted the lancaster model
ao fan - ummmmm, can’t you read signs? are you illiterate? is english that hard???
bitch - i read the sign. you are the one who is illiterate. we don’t have the lancaster model in the showcase.
ao fan - okay, thanks for being useless. b’bye

I stick around looking at vanities for a bit and then i see bitch walk out not looking at me as she goes. so i say to her -
ao fan - you don’t work on commission huh.

she ignores me entirely and walks on by

i don’t even know where to buy a reasonably priced vanity other than home depot though.

also, half the models that are showcased in the store are either out of stock or entirely discontinued. what a shit store.

actually, i’ll just go online and see something i like and order from somewhere that isn’t home depot. some of the ones they sell at home depot they also sell at lowes. there is no lowes near me, but i can probably order online. i don’t need those idiots.

The new pack of Haribo gummy bears doesn’t have the blue raspberry party hats.

ugh, my mother reminded me of her washing machine debacle with lowes. might have to stick with home depot or find somewhere else. lowes is terrible.