Alex Jones / Sandy Hook Trial

The Point Over Your Head GIF - The Point Over Your Head Stupid GIFs

1 Like

Tucker Carlson is grinning from ear to ear right now.

You’re calling a two-word random speculation followed by “maybe?” a conspiracy? Good Lord, settle down. Save your outrage for actual conspiracy theories, you know, like the ones Alex Jones peddles.

No, I’m comparing your idea that a parent got $0 because well, maybe he’s a fucking deadbeat - I mean, I can’t prove it at all, I’m just asking questions, but any other explanations will be ignored because I refuse to consider them so that leaves us with he’s a deadbeat, so obviously that’s gotta be true to conspiracy-based shit talk. It’s the same lack of logic that starts with “I think ___, thus it must be true” and then discards all evidence to the contrary.

I know you’re really struggling with understanding here, because fuck, I might have screwed up, I was wrong is difficult to impossible for most people to admit. At least try to understand, instead of digging in some more and looking even worse in the process.

How about you worry more about yourself less about me, especially since you still have no clue what I think no matter how desperately you try.

Man, those pain relief medications are… strong!!

2 Likes

I forgot he was drugged up. I’ll stop arguing.

I don’t want to be the arbitrator, but this doesn’t sound all that accusatory nor conclusionory.
Your final statement is pretty much true, and more often than you think!!
You were also misled by TH into thinking that one person was given $0. That was not true. There was one judgment of $0, unawarded to a plaintiff who received other positive dollar judgments.

1 Like

I was 90% sure that was satire, but I didn’t know for sure until I clicked the link.

I’m not drugged up. I’m merely watching you write moronic things down and critiquing you for it, and then watching you keep embracing your claims as fact when you don’t have the first clue, but you think it is so it must be.

Don’t worry, twig. I’m done. It’s clear you don’t begin to understand what you said and what you’re doing, and nothing anyone else says is going to convince you otherwise. I eagerly look forward to some future court case where a rape victim gets $0 in damages and you similarly trash her for being a welfare slut whose kids were probably taken away, so she deserves nothing.

Have whatever kind of life you want.

Wow TH really went off the rails here

2 Likes

This is why I stick to the Funny and SFW thread…

1 Like

[Poking you in the hip] That is exactly what someone drugged up would say!! [/Poking you in the hip]

Yes, yes it is.

I have no idea what point you think you are making.

Verdict is in. With punitive damages included, Jones owes these 2 families $49m.

Two more trials from other plaintiffs yet to come I think

2 Likes

\textcolor{red}{\text{That's more assets than he said he had.}}

Sounds reasonable other than… aren’t there a lot more families suing him? May not be much left by the time they get their day in court. The division between all the families might have been fairer if they’d had one big class action suit.

Hopefully in the end he is penniless regardless. Like, for real penniless, not based on his bogus asset declaration.

Settlements of this type should be based on how much was made off of his behavior. I think a reasonable 2.5 times gross revenue from all the venues that profited would go a long way to curtail this and other types of “white collar” crime.

4 Likes

Looks a little bit fuzzy, but the punitive damages may get capped. Here is an article with some of the nuance.