Advice needed. Best Halloween candy

People always say that, but I like our crap chocolate. Never got used to the UK stuff and missed the stuff back home.

Sampled an Aero and Smarties - 48 left for the little kiddlywinks!!! :yum:

Report back to us on October 31 at 4:00!

(Once I break into the Halloween candy I can’t stop.)

2 Likes

All I know is I want to open a bag of Mounds.

1 Like

I wish you’d lived on my street when I was a kid. I’d have traded you all my Mounds for… just about anything else (except Almond Joy) at a very good exchange rate.

As would the rest of the neighbor kids.

2 Likes

You can talk about that here:

:wink:

2 Likes

You should shut your filthy whore mouth. Dark chocolate and coconut is awesome.

1 Like

I’m surprised 48 is enough candy. We have to buy several hundred pieces or else we run out, and we live at the end of the street so we don’t even get all the traffic!

I like almonds too. Dark chocolate, coconut, almonds…mmmm.

:nauseated_face:

A total waste of perfectly good chocolate. :cry:

1 Like

Mr. NA likes all the garbage candy. Dark chocolate, mounds, almond joys, whoppers, etc.

1 Like

IFYP

2 Likes

IFYP

3 Likes

Need the :shake: emoji.

1 Like

The stores also have 100 packs on the shelf too!!! :drooling_face: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Over the years, we have averaged very clos to 0 kids per year. Going to be out of town this year.

1 Like

I just bought a bag of smarties for the kids. And another bag for me. :wink:

1 Like

Everyone with Smarties can participate in a game we started in college.

See how many Smarties you can stack into a single tower. Posts pics, and winner (most smarties) gets $10.31 GoA bucks.

I was struggling with picturing how one could do that…when I realized you were probably using American Smarties, rather than Canadian Smarties.

Someone needs to change the name of their candy.

Wait, America doesn’t have chocolate smarties? Just that chalky garbage? Makes freezing 6 months a year worth it imo.

1 Like