A little wordy

From creator of the oatmeal, word guessing game that includes funny pictures

1 Like

A Little Wordy #1 :x::art::x::x::x::straight_ruler::clown_face::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::white_check_mark: 27% A Little Wordy - #1 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #1 :x::x::art::straight_ruler:C​:clown_face::white_check_mark: 57% A Little Wordy - #1 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

wasted 4 points guessing words to start not realizing it gave no feedback

A Little Wordy #1 :art::white_check_mark: 97% A Little Wordy - #1 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

1 Like

A Little Wordy #1 :art::white_check_mark: 97% A Little Wordy - #1 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

1 Like

I clearly wasn’t thinking hard enough with the picture clue

I’m still not

A Little Wordy #1 :art::boom::white_check_mark: 83% A Little Wordy - #1 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

Neither did i. But turning it into an anagram was helpful.

I did the first one and don’t see what the picture had to do with the word. Too convoluted for me.

1 Like

The guy on the right is deflated from interacting socially with the other guy, so is introverted

it was a bunny

This is why I can’t do these kinds of puzzles. Nor abstract algebra.

A Little Wordy #1 :straight_ruler::clown_face::white_check_mark: 80% A Little Wordy - #1 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

OK - would have done better by just choosing “What’s it rhyme with first?” since that would definitely narrow it. I choose that second after how many letters.

A Little Wordy #1 :art::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 87% A Little Wordy - #1 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

I used the visual clue but I don’t get it at all.

A Little Wordy #2 :clown_face::art::straight_ruler::boom::x::white_check_mark: 57% A Little Wordy - #2 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

I misspelled my first guess, got spoiled by wordle only allowing real words

1 Like

There were three pretty legitimate words you could guess for #2’s visual that were wrong, hmm.

A Little Wordy #2 :art::x::x::x::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 70% A Little Wordy - #2 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #1 :art::clown_face::x::1st_place_medal::x::2nd_place_medal::x::end::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 23% A Little Wordy - #1 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #2 :art::x::x::clown_face::white_check_mark: 73% A Little Wordy - #2 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

Did #2 first and thought I was hot shit, #1 much harder.

was nervous to pull the triigger expecting a longer word

A Little Wordy #2 :clown_face::2nd_place_medal::white_check_mark: 83% A Little Wordy - #2 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #2 :x::straight_ruler::x::clown_face::white_check_mark: 67% A Little Wordy - #2 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal