A little wordy

A Little Wordy #1 (did before I saw this thread), 67%
A Little Wordy #2 :art::boom::white_check_mark: 83%

A Little Wordy #2 :clown_face::white_check_mark: 90% A Little Wordy - #2 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

Not that hard to go with β€œwhat’s it rhyme with?”

1 Like

A Little Wordy #3 :clown_face::white_check_mark: 90% A Little Wordy - #3 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

the rhymes with feels like the best clue to use

1 Like

A Little Wordy #3 :art::white_check_mark: 97%

1 Like

A Little Wordy #3 :art::boom::white_check_mark: 83% A Little Wordy - #3 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

I removed extra letters and what was left was the word. Like, in order.

1 Like

A Little Wordy #3 :x::clown_face::white_check_mark: 83% A Little Wordy - #3 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

tried for it in 1 - unfortunately I went for the plural

A Little Wordy #3 :art::white_check_mark: 97% A Little Wordy - #3 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

1 Like

A Little Wordy #3 :clown_face::white_check_mark: 90% A Little Wordy - #3 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #3 :art::white_check_mark: 97% A Little Wordy - #3 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

1 Like

A Little Wordy #4 :art::x::boom::white_check_mark: 77% A Little Wordy - #4 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #4 :clown_face::x::art::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 70% A Little Wordy - #4 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #4 :clown_face::x::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 73% A Little Wordy - #4 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #4 :art::x::clown_face::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 70% A Little Wordy - #4 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #3 :art::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 87% A Little Wordy - #3 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #4 :art::x::clown_face::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 67% A Little Wordy - #4 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #4 :art::x::boom::white_check_mark: 77% A Little Wordy - #4 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

the picture was a good misdirect today. First think I thought of was BUFF

A Little Wordy #5 :clown_face::art::straight_ruler::1st_place_medal::x::2nd_place_medal::end::dart: 0% A Little Wordy - #5 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

I read the first letter clue wrong, so, I excuse my poor performance

A Little Wordy #4 :art::x::boom::white_check_mark: 77%
A Little Wordy #5 :art::boom::white_check_mark: 83%

A Little Wordy #5 :clown_face::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 77% A Little Wordy - #5 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

A Little Wordy #5 :art::white_check_mark: 97% A Little Wordy - #5 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal

1 Like

A Little Wordy #5 :clown_face::x::art::x::straight_ruler::white_check_mark: 60% A Little Wordy - #5 - Daily Word Guesser - The Oatmeal