A Festivus for the Rest of Us

One more day until the best holiday of the year!

My favorite is the airing of grievances.

1 Like

I may be getting a little ahead of myself, but I find your obsession with poles a bit obsequious.

What the hell does that mean? You sayin … you wanna piece of him?

I’ll be efficient and say 2020 as a whole.

i think this got me in trouble on the ao. i might need to like not do that this year on here. i’m trying to play nicer on GoActuary.

1 Like

I got a lot of problems with you people!

1 Like

I don’t air grievances in general because I’m not good at holding a grudge, so saying something generally makes the other person upset, and in 3 minutes/hours/days (depending on severity) I will have forgotten what I was upset about. It doesn’t however help that somewhere in my brain remembers, and the next time it happens, I’ll think man, you always do that (but I can’t recall the last time they actually did the thing).

IFYP

Why does the grievance have to be a real one? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I resemble that remark.

1 Like

No, you didn’t.

And now, you’re going to hear about!!!

Let’s not forget feet of strength

1 Like

1 Like

I want to go clubbing!!!

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of problems with you people! And now you’re going to hear about it!

You let Festivus come and go this year and not even a mention. What kind of person does that?

1 Like

The grievances couldn’t be contained in this thread.

1 Like

Uhhhhh Festivus is today…

I know this because we celebrate Christmas on the 24th, which means my husband and I stay up late on the 23rd wrapping presents and watching Seinfeld, starting with that episode.

2 Likes